CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR

There is no other crime that comes along with prostitution. No thefts, batteries or burglaries. There is no drug use. The so called "entertainment comapnies" that pimp these people out have no criminal records and pay taxes.....I can't go on anymore....wake up sineater. You are very misinformed. I dont believe you would like this element in your nieghborhood. And as far as the Naples Daily News....I would'nt line a bird cage with it. WE DO ALOT MORE THAN WORK HOOKER DETAILS YOU DIMWIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk Boy
    There is no other crime that comes along with prostitution. No thefts, batteries or burglaries. There is no drug use. The so called "entertainment comapnies" that pimp these people out have no criminal records and pay taxes.....I can't go on anymore....wake up sineater. You are very misinformed. I dont believe you would like this element in your nieghborhood. And as far as the Naples Daily News....I would'nt line a bird cage with it. WE DO ALOT MORE THAN WORK HOOKER DETAILS YOU DIMWIT!
    Well Boardwalk Boy you show me why the unsolved home invasion rate is so high. The best detail I see from your wonderful literary skills is sitting in a room watching red light jumpers. Once again you miss my point, with the Rick Scott and county lack of financial resources there is much better ways to serve ME and the county other than busting an in-call.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by sineater
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sineater
    First off mny wife was killed by a drunk driver A$$hole! .
    Sorry....but what does that have to do with anything? Stop acting so indignant, nobody was attacking your wife :roll: . If you dont like how the Sheriff does his job, vote for someone else. If enough agree with you, you will get a new Sheriff who welcomes prostitution to collier county!. good luck.
    Wrong , one of you CCSO was making fun of my dead wife period. I forgive you for doing that. But as a public servant your time would be better spent going after real crimes instead of blaming the NDN for all your problems. Also accept personal responsibility instead of blaming the sheriff. But the answer I keep getting from you deputies is that you like to go after prostitutes since they are an easy arrest instead of going after major crimes.
    Sineater,

1. I have reviewed every post made and no one said anything about your wife. To bring that up draws suspicion in your motives for posting on our board.

2. CCSO ivestigates all crimes in Collier County. Sometimes they can be solved and sometimes they can not. In either case it is not for the lack of effort, training or commitment to duty. Every police jurisdiction in this country has an unsolved crime or two. To allude that we are the only one shows either ignorance on your part or that you are making false accusations against this agency. This too draws suspicion as to your motives in participating on this forum.

3. Finally, it is not up to you or any citizen of Collier county as to which crimes you think that we should enforce or is wasting tax payers money. We are sworn to uphold and enforce all laws of this state; this includes prostitution. Your rants are similar to the majority of NDN blogs and in my opinion that means you are an unintelligent minority of this community who likes to act as if you are more important than you really are.

4. In the end the deputies who participate in this forum see you for what you truly are; a cop hater who has a friend or realative that was busted for prostitution. Your goal now is to take your anger out on us... go ahead my friend because we are use to it already.

Mod 167

Hey signeater go back to the blogs with the rest of the Naples Daily Nitwits. Or perhaps you would prefer to blog over at Sugden Park? Either way when you get back to the blogs say hello to Big Daddy Perv #1 and Cornball Loser... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Sineater is Bigstupid1 (Oh, he's so clever!) who is also Cornhole_Law and his only friends are Vinny'snuts, and most recently MotherNutjob, who is looking to come out of retirement.

I sometimes perform a little maneuver I call the "sineater"...

Quote Originally Posted by sinstomper
    Sineater is Bigstupid1 (Oh, he's so clever!) who is also Cornhole_Law and his only friends are Vinny'snuts, and most recently MotherNutjob, who is looking to come out of retirement.
    PLease tell me you aren't a member of the CCSO.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWaggin
    I sometimes perform a little maneuver I call the "sineater"...

Theartening violence?

And mod let me tell you what I see here.

1) On Feb 6th there was a nasty remark about my dead wife.

2) I never said once that the CCSO doesn't investigate all crime. My argument was about the limited resources and it is a waste of money and time to go and have prostitution stings Im fact the Fox Poll on December 19th 2010 had the public at 61.23% in favor of legalizing prostitiution. BTW I was pleased with the arrests in the park as that is appropiate.

3) This is where you are 100% wrong. The CCSO and its deputies are to SERVE the community. If the public feels that certain ordinances are a waste of money and time then the CCSO is obligated to obey the community. As far as your lie about me and the NDN, I don't like them as well. But you deputies must understand they are the premier source for news and perhaps you should work better with them.

4) You are 100% wrong on me being a hater. However some of your fellow deputies who have posted insults here have tainted me as they would rather insult than have a valid discussion. I am also disturbed by the writing skills of the insults, I was hoping for something more clever.

So instead of trying to label me into a stereotype read my argument about the lack of financial resources the community has and how it should be enforced to do the best prevention of crime. And the money situation will get worse than better.

Quote Originally Posted by sinstomper
    I'm a bigstupid? How about you presenting an argument that makes sense.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast