CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: CONFIRMATION ON NEW GOVERNOR

First off mny wife was killed by a drunk driver A$$hole! As far as the NDN posters you complain about only being 2 or 3, do you have definite proof on that? If so does that mean the CCSO is checking IP adresses on the NDN? That is interesting to know. Al Gore? You need a reality check on what is really going on out there or resign from the CCSO.

Back to my argument and on topic, the CCSO going after prostitiutes who are working in thier home BTW, just to get a beaver shot and arrest is a waste of community resources.

Hey signeater you still there?

Superbowl break.

Quote Originally Posted by sineater
    First off mny wife was killed by a drunk driver A$$hole! .
    Sorry....but what does that have to do with anything? Stop acting so indignant, nobody was attacking your wife :roll: . If you dont like how the Sheriff does his job, vote for someone else. If enough agree with you, you will get a new Sheriff who welcomes prostitution to collier county!. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    First off mny wife was killed by a drunk driver A$$hole! .
    Sorry....but what does that have to do with anything? Stop acting so indignant, nobody was attacking your wife :roll: . If you dont like how the Sheriff does his job, vote for someone else. If enough agree with you, you will get a new Sheriff who welcomes prostitution to collier county!. good luck.
    Wrong , one of you CCSO was making fun of my dead wife period. I forgive you for doing that. But as a public servant your time would be better spent going after real crimes instead of blaming the NDN for all your problems. Also accept personal responsibility instead of blaming the sheriff. But the answer I keep getting from you deputies is that you like to go after prostitutes since they are an easy arrest instead of going after major crimes.

I am employed by FLDOC just this past week in the wake of one of our Correctional Officer's tragic death Gov. Scott sends out a correspondance with the opener "Dear Team" He does not use this resource of communication to speak about our fallen colleague or anything at all having to do with state related business. Do you know what he uses it for? He uses it to convey his own beliefs and feelings about the health care bill that President Obama passed. Everyone has their own feelings about this but for him to send out a correspondance such as this and then to "boot" ask for our backing and support is completley out of line, unprofessional and a bevy of other things I won't say on here. In my own humble opinion, there is a medical term used to describe this type of delusional thinking that I won't post.

I am personally tired of hearing that all public servents are living off the gravy train when that is the furthest thing from the truth. For all of the people that are of the opinion that we should put up or shut up, I would like to see them try to do our jobs, especially the work of our sheriff's deputies.

You guys take a lot of slack, more so than praise, I have to remind people that without you we would be or eventually be another Lee, Miami Dade or Broward County. People take for granted the relative safety of Collier without giving a seconds thought as to why it is so safe to live here.

People cannot compare law enforcement work to that of private sector employment especially when your job and oath puts you in the line of fire, the stress alone shortens the life span of many individuals and ruins relationships.

I also have a real problem with individuals who've made it their life's work to work for public service trading low salaries for some sense of stability to be at the whim of politicians and law makers who have no clue and are not there long enough to sneeze and wipe their nose.

If this bill passes, how many people working for the state and county agencies throughout Florida will leave?? What incentive will future generations have to want to take on these types of professions?? none... Hell, a McDonalds manager makes considerably more than I do and they don't have to enter people's homes by themselves or worry about risk and injury.. For everyone that leaves it makes it harder for those remaining, what kind of applicants will there be to replace the ones that left? perhaps a dilema maybe not. I think that this thing has sat out there for too long and if the union that anyone of us pays dues in for is worth their price that they need to do something and now!

"But as a public servant your time would be better spent going after real crimes instead of blaming the NDN for all your problems. Also accept personal responsibility instead of blaming the sheriff. But the answer I keep getting from you deputies is that you like to go after prostitutes since they are an easy arrest instead of going after major crimes."

Curious, tell us what major crimes are not being addressed?

[quote=no ticky no shirty]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned Cop":10z9fyw9
    This may provoke some angry replies but what the heck. My personal protest would be to go from writing about 200-250 UTC's a year to none. This may not make a difference but if enough people do it it may send a message. I will write NTA's and citations related to arrests and this will in no way stop me from doing what I swore to do. I will still protect the people of this county. I think if enough people send a silent message it might be heard. I have read that Rick Scott is going to do what ever he wants to do and how ever he wants to do it, just like he did in the private sector, and does not care how it effects each of us. It must be nice to be a multi millionaire and have FDLE (free security) watch your house while you are out of town. I guess its time to get a part time job and make my own retirement.
    its time to put a few extra warning books in my car and retire the ticket book.[/quote:10z9fyw9]

You may have something here, I like it! 10-8 Lima

"But as a public servant your time would be better spent going after real crimes instead of blaming the NDN for all your problems. Also accept personal responsibility instead of blaming the sheriff. But the answer I keep getting from you deputies is that you like to go after prostitutes since they are an easy arrest instead of going after major crimes."

You mean the unsolved home invasion rate? That's a good start.

You mean the unsolved home invasion rate? That's a good start.

How about some detail? Like the number of unsolved ones? And then enlighten us on how you would combat this type of crime and what really cool investigative techniques you would use to solve them. Last I saw, the crime rate was down again. But hey, I know that's just rubbing salt in your wound....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast