A deputy at HCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Shawn Terry

I understand your last comments,but look at the the probable cause fdle used to arrest him.They said "Shawn said dont lie a few times to the informant on a controlled phone call " and that he said it so adamently was an admission of guilt.These agents should be fired!!you know if we arrested someone at our agency for that we would be fired for a false arrest and etc!!!

Good letter in the newspaper that shawn terry wrote.Your were right on.Under Nugent and Maurer,it was a horse and pony show.We are actually told not to arrest and prosecute certain individuals in the county.Of course the brass would deny this and most current employees,but it has happened to me and several other I know.This sheriffs office stuff wasnt for you ,bro.You would be better doing real police work in Orlando,los angelas,or a real place where you are a cop.This place is candy land ,but I know how to wear my wackenhut security badge(hernando s.o) and play the game of fakeness and politics.Unfortunately,it makes me sick,but I am soon done with these games they play with special treatment certain big wigs get in this county.Its corruption!!

AMEN to the corruption and it's only going to get worse

Its so true its disgusting.I call it hernando county sheriff office special policing lol..We should start asking all citizens who they know and etc.,before we enforce anything

They won't do that. I bet we have one person who is going to make it known what has and continues to go on. I also know that there are federal agencies looking into the workings of Hernando County all the way around. It's all politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by olemeagain
    Its so true its disgusting.I call it hernando county sheriff office special policing lol..We should start asking all citizens who they know and etc.,before we enforce anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123