new hires - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: new hires

Re: new hires

i also applied and ran the obsticle course a few weeks ago but have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know what is going on or who i can call to find out?

Re: new hires

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The problem is nothin short of good old fashioned LAZINESS!!! We have been in a hiring freeze for 2 years and we finally have the ability to bring some people in here and Rodriguez and the rest of the HR staff are sitting on their hands. I know of several recruits who have been in our process for so long that they ended up going to other departments that pay less and are not nearly as good. Why? Because those departments took 3-6weeks to process, like it should take. When I came on, if you had a good background, interviewed well and knew one or two officers, 4 weeks and you were on the road. Now we are takeing 4, 5, 6 or more months and there is simply no reason for it. Our patrol is constantly operating short staffed and one day we are really going to pay for it. I certainly hope we dont wait for the day the sh*t hits the fan and there is 29 call and only one officer available to respond. By then who ever we have in the pipeline will have made their way elsewhere. Lets get CG back to the kickass and take names agency we used to be :!: :!: :!:
    this has to be a rook. it is not laziness it is that the people in hiring will actually have to do real work if they bring newbies to the dept. Heavan forbid kelly eddie and the rest of the hr people do some actual hiring because once new people are hired the hr people will be forced to do something other than hide behind how busy they are with hiring. :devil:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345