TYPICAL DELRAY BEACH SUPERVISOR

TYPICAL DELRAY BEACH SUPERVISOR

HEY RALPHIE BOY. MAYBE IF YOU TREATED YOUR COPS PROFESSIONALLY WITH RESPECT, YOU AND YOUR DISGRACEFUL FAMILY WOULDN'T BE ALL OVER THE PALM BEACH POST. YOU'RE A BULLY WHO ABUSED HIS AUTHORITY AND SPENT THE LAST 20 PLUS YEARS DESTROYING COP'S PERSONAL LIVES. THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BLAME V.G REGARDING YOUR CHARACTER. YOU NEVER HAD ANY CHARACTER YOU PUNK!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME DISCIPLINING YOUR 2 BOYS WHILE THEY WERE GROWING UP AND SPENT MORE TIME WITH YOUR WIFE, INSTEAD OF ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY THE FAMILY LIVES OF OTHERS. YOU ARE A TYPICAL DELRAY BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR. MAKING PEOPLE FOLLOW ORDERS BECAUSE YOU'RE A BULLY, NOT A LEGIT SUPERVISOR, WHILE YOUR FAMILY RUNS AROUND DELRAY BEACH UNCHECKED. LOOK WHAT YOUR BOYS TURNED OUT TO BE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN YOUR COLLAR BRASS AT HOME WHILE THEY WERE GROWING UP.

PEOPLE WHO LIVE THEIR LIFE BY PRIVILEGES, NOT PRINCIPAL, END UP LOSING BOTH IN THE END!!!!

IN MY EYES, YOUR CAREER COULD HAVE NOT COME TO A BETTER END!!!!

GONE AND FORGOTTEN

Re: TYPICAL DELRAY BEACH SUPERVISOR

Vincent:

Did you write this, or did you have one of your other morons do it for you?

You mean one of his butt-buddies

fl6taPhillips is a piece of S**T and he knows it. His son should be in jail as he has gotten away with too many things. I went up aganst him on a call and almost had my career destroyed as a part of it. His kids have no respect for officers, calling us lackeys and pieces of S**T to our faces when dealing with him! Good for Vinnie that he has the balls to take on a VERY corrupt department and hold his head high while doing so! Vinnie has my vote !

Quote Originally Posted by DBPD LEO
    Vincent:

Did you write this, or did you have one of your other morons do it for you?
    This is not VINCENT C GRAY!!!

Don West and I discussed this issue a thousand times. Vinney sold out when he nearly let that poor cop go to jail for his sergeant stripes during that shooting at the village academy.

I will never forgive Vinney because of that but the bottom line is he has spent a life time flushing the bowl movements down the toilet in Delray.

Whether assistant chief Mr. "rules are meant to be broken" Joey was beating his wife and Vinney would protect his kids from becoming the ward of the state, or captain sal "davis" arena" violating multiple no contact orders, or McCollum's drug dealing Haitian brother in law, or Hartmans west side children committing 41's, or Matava breaching airport security, and I'm sorry, I don't have another 36 hours to continue, but VG has put his ass on the line several times during his tenure at DBPD. Just ask the Musco twins.

Phillips needs to go to prison!!! and he's finally half way there via suspension. Hopefully, sgt Raecahl the "I know he's my partner but I need to do the right thing" apples rat will join him.

Its about time Vinney, it sounds like you're back on track. Garage door Joey must be the next to go!!!

Phillips was definitely out of line all the times he intervened in incidents involving his son. But he is also correct in stating that VG lies and embellishes. If you are not "with" VG he is against you and can and will make your life hell. He may not have any legal investigations as he claims in the newspaper article, but he has had NUMEROUS complaints from employees who just can not stand him. People change shifts just to get out of his line of fire. We need him as a union rep but can't stand him as a supervisor or as a spiteful punk. He is relentless in distributing misery to those that he imagines slighted him in some way. He needs to hone his supervisory skills and be less of a lying, backstabbing tyrant. Even some in the PBA can't stand his arrogant arse.

We're certainly getting a lot of good publicity lately. Ralph and Joey make us all look like complete morons. Thanks guys.. Way to set the bar so low