K.O.

Thread: K.O.

K.O.

So....another Davie guy gets knocked out by a bad guy. You guys rock.

Re: K.O.

ahh elaborate maybe?

I think the person who posted this post is talking about the latest injured officer we have. Apparently his injury is worse then expected. What I want to know is if its true that a certain female officer stood by and watched as two civilians had to come to the aide of our injured officer and help fight the perp as she watched. There is a policy on cowardness and I hope our department looks into this matter, as its the worse offense there is

if thats true then they will do what they have always done which is nothing
    regardless of your personal agendas and feelings, the command staff doesnt care about things like this because it is not srt related

Wasn't this the same officer that drove by as another (female) officer was screaming for a 94 at Weston Rd. & Griffin Rd. while fighting with a sig 20 on a city bus? They didn't do anything to the coward then and they won't do anything to her now. Only this time Laguna can come on here and protect her instead of Wendel the back-up security guard. You guys on the road have to put up with her this summer, have fun!! BTW...how are the pasties doing?

they dont fit anymore cuz i put on a few lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu
    Wasn't this the same officer that drove by as another (female) officer was screaming for a 94 at Weston Rd. & Griffin Rd. while fighting with a sig 20 on a city bus? They didn't do anything to the coward then and they won't do anything to her now. Only this time Laguna can come on here and protect her instead of Wendel the back-up security guard. You guys on the road have to put up with her this summer, have fun!! BTW...how are the pasties doing?

SOFA KINGS SOFA KINGS SOFA KINGS