Engle,Dale - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Engle,Dale

Re: Engle,Dale

what a bunch of simple minded people don't any of you have anything better to do than worry about what Dale is doing get a ****en life you bunch of loosers

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?

just look at the promotions nuff said

Just look at the road officers...

just look in the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    Quote Originally Posted by CL
    Hopefully he does out of the way of the dead zone of moral support that this place seems to have become.
    wow! finally a statement of fact on this website. moral support??? for whom? the command staff laugh at us daily.
    this dept is a cesspool of drama and lies with no real brotherhood to speak of. when one of our own passes(wendrow) the chief does nothing and doesnt even have the town send a card to the family..when cops have heart attacks the command staff is invisible for one and loving to the other...when we have injured cops they call and ask them when are you returning or your fired. why are people suprised when a fellow cop has a marriage rift(very prevelant in cop work) and you cant wait to bash him/her? why not go to that person and discuss it with them? why not go to the fop meetings and do it there as well??
    we are our own worst enemies and the bosses just throw fuel on the fire so why not stick together instead of divided??

SO TRUE SO TRUE....... You guys/gals need to stick together and have each other's backs because nobody else does.

Stay Safe

I can't believe that we have nothing better to do then write about someone's personal life on this board. Whoever started this trend should take a good look at themselves because to start a trend like this was a cowardless thing to do.

I have never posted anything on this site before but I have to say that I hope this page was not created by anyone I work with because it takes a real coward to be anonymous and attack someone's personal life when they are down! I can't believe that the person that wrote the original post would have anyone's back in our job!

We all know who the people are at work that are out for themselves and do not care for the rest of their coworkers but to go after someone like this is a new low even for Davie Police.

I would like to add that for those of you that will say that I did not post my name here you must be an idiot if you can't figure out who I am!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234