*headsupimportant information - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: *headsupimportant information

Hey all MBPD guys....I can assure you that NOBODY working for FWC miami has posted the first few posts....there are less than 20 officers in the Miami area and NONE of them are as selfish and stupid as the image portrayed by those posts....it sucks what you are going through and even though we need the extra money more than most, we here DO have a strong relationship with you beach guys and actually respect "the thin blue line"....Of the guys here that work off-duty, I have spoken to almost every single one and we are all agree to respect your decisions....dont worry...if one moron decides to work one anyways, we can handle it in-house and they'll show what a rat they really are. Be safe guys and fix your issues quickly!!

not fwc you missed my point. my post was directed towards Back Woods who wrote
    "You crooked Miami Beach Cops... I hope you end up in prison with all your "Bros" in the "Thin Blue Line"

Working in Miami Beach is a J-O-K-E.......scream into the radio and police appear everywhere, you childish dork!"

that causes bad blood between agencies and at a time when SRB is operating with minimal amounts of officers
    we need all the help we can get.
    got it

Please do not threaten me. I just want contact info for some extra cash. Try me if you want to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12