Disgrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disgrace

Disgrace

While responding to a violent persons crime in progress, I observed an OPD marked unit going the opposite direction. I was reponding lights and sirens as 'shots fired' was part of the call. To whom ever this was you are a gutless coward.

It may be time you read up on your directives. To see that was a disgrace to the uniform and the OPD. It´s people like you that continue the negative attitude that´s growing like cancer here. Maybe you should seek another career if your scared or lazy!

Re: Disgrace

They were on there way to their s64.

That is my point exactly. Someone recently got wrote up for not being checked out on anything, they were closer to a call and someone saw them sitting in a parking lot with other units running code by them.

I think we need to higher our hiring standards and also start firing people, then maybe we can get some people that will work.

I understand we don't have the best pay, but with the current economy we are some of the higher paid employees in Marion County.

If people want to continue their complaining they need to seek jobs elsewhere, same goes if you are afraid of African Americans or hispanics.

You all are so very Right, it is bad that on top of all the crap here, we have to think that a person in patrol is running home because their scared. Man I'm telling you all now if I get hart due to some crap stain like that, GOD HELP them.

But in the words of a great women “you can not read my, No you can not read my, Poker face, No my Poker face". (Lady Gog goa)
    :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredofcomplaining`
    That is my point exactly. same goes if you are afraid of African Americans or hispanics.

Nuestra programación incluye los últimos acontecimientos económicos, las tendencias dominantes en los negocios, las fluctuaciones en los mercados internacionales y consejos oportunos sobre finanzas personales. CNN en Español ofrece además una programación especializada en temas vitales con información útil para el diario vivir, desde el cuidado de la salud, los retos de una familia feliz y los mejores destinos turísticos para visitar hasta el ritmo del cambiante mundo de la tecnología. A los aficionados a los deportes, les trae la acción y las mejores jugadas en sus deportes favoritos e informes amplios sobre el golf y su creciente atractivo en la región, y desde luego, registra en detalle las diferencias en estilos y modas así como las noticias que contribuyen a nuestro esparcimiento, con lo e pasa en Hollywood y los grandes estrenos del cine internacional

The translation from the above statement.

Our programming includes the latest economic developments, the dominant trends in business, fluctuations in international markets and timely advice on personal finance. CNN in Spanish also offers a specialized program on vital issues with useful information for daily life, from health care, the challenges of a happy family and the best tourist destinations to visit to the rhythm of the changing world of technology. For the sports enthusiasts, brings the action and the best plays in their favorite sports and comprehensive reports about golf and its growing appeal in the region, and indeed, records in detail the differences in styles and fashions as well as news that contribute to our entertainment, and what happens in Hollywood and the major international film premieres

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredofcomplaining`
    The translation from the above statement.

Our programming includes the latest economic developments, the dominant trends in business, fluctuations in international markets and timely advice on personal finance. CNN in Spanish also offers a specialized program on vital issues with useful information for daily life, from health care, the challenges of a happy family and the best tourist destinations to visit to the rhythm of the changing world of technology. For the sports enthusiasts, brings the action and the best plays in their favorite sports and comprehensive reports about golf and its growing appeal in the region, and indeed, records in detail the differences in styles and fashions as well as news that contribute to our entertainment, and what happens in Hollywood and the major international film premieres

Your wife loves my translation of German into anal

Tired of complaining, you bring up some realy great points then.....what the hell are you talking about?

We need higher pay, no doubt, the economy is bad, but it's bad all around. Gainesville PD negotiated for 7% the last couple of years, there's no reason we can't. Every year we negotiate the city cries poor me, but in reality they spend more money fighting us thatn what it would cost to pay us. We need better people here I agree, I've seen really good people leave and other people stay that I wish would leave, and even after time they don't change. How do you change this you ask? First our FTO's need to train better, that's where a new hires will learn the right way and wrong way to do things. There are several right now that answer their calls and don't do anything else. T'his then is how a new hire thinks things are and they don't strive to make it better for anyone else or themselves. This is a direct result of poor training. I applaud the efforts to try and make the FTO program better but unless the city of ocala becomes more competetive, the quality of hires will continue to suffer.
    If negotiations go as planned wew should be in line to become more competetive. There are still a lot of internal problems that plague the OPD and until those are fixed, senior officers are still going to be they way that they are and by then it may be to late to change them, so the next step to help new people would be for the guys that still stay active, to take the newer hires under their wings so to speak and push them to become better and more proactive. Try not to give up on the police department, sometimes the best thank you comes from your squad, because God knows it doesn't come from A1 or A2.

Someone said to me the other day that money will fix everything, and that's totally not true. Money helps no doubt, but as long as the sme issues are there, and we are all working out of different pllay books and we continue to see dumb arbitrations (for those that actually pay attention) morale will continue to suffer. As long as the morale is low, money will not solve everything. We have a great department with great officers. We need to be treated like the proffesionals we are.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmh84
    You all are so very Right, it is bad that on top of all the crap here, we have to think that a person in patrol is running home because their scared. Man I'm telling you all now if I get hart due to some crap stain like that, GOD HELP them.

But in the words of a great women “you can not read my, No you can not read my, Poker face, No my Poker face". (Lady Gog goa)
    :evil:
    joshmh84, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lady Goa Goa?? Who the F*&K is that.. Nice quote JOSHMH84 but I dont know who the F**K that is!!! HAHA And we wounder why our agency sucks.. Look no further than JOSHMH84!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast