Ford Campaign - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Campaign

Re: Ford Campaign

Have you ever heard the saying speak softly and carry a big stick. LEO's see people who shoot from the hip with the mouth all the time what do they accomplish with that nothing. Sound like Kathleen Ford. Call Foster and ask simple questions like do you think we need 3 assistant mayors?

It doesn't matter if Foster thinks we need 3 deputy mayors or not. What the city DOES NEED is to REMOVE GO DAVIS from any authoritative or informal input in LE operations and city operations. His time is OVER. He needs to go and do youth ministry work and donate some of his huge retirement incomes (that is correct, plural incomes) he is plundering from the taxpayers, and give 10% (tithing ? :idea: ) of his incomes to the poor! You know he wouldn't donate to the low income folks because he is a hypocrite. ops:
    So SAD, GO, just GO! :cop:

Mayoral Campaign

Well do tell! I told you fools to support Wegman, but nooooo!!

Bill Foster has proven to be Baker Lite and Kathleen Ford will cut throats which may be yours, too. Wegman WAS the best choice but the apathetic folks let me slip away.

Some of you guys kill me. She's an "enigma" and you think you've got Foster nailed down! So did we. When we thought he was onboard and we needed him most, he left us cold.

I'm a Fire Fighter and like many in my clan, I'm supporting Kathleen's campaign with sweat equity, my time and my own money. If you've read Kathleen's "Public Safety Plan" at her website http://www.kathleenford.com/ (mid right, under Budget & Safety), we don't even make honorable mention. The plan talks about making it better for the citizens by doing a better job of supporting you. We've got our own fish to fry and Kathleen's already on-board so we don't need to see it in print. Our unions have worked together to qualify the best candidates for our respective needs. With Kathleen, we hope to end a sixteen year drought.

As the two officers that I chatted with in September at the polls, said, "We're both voting for Kathleen, but honestly we don't think either one of them is going to hurt us.

Either way, you're gonna be all right.

FD Bro'
    (Link edited. Direct link wouldn't stick.)

Post Re: Ford Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Guester
    Happy Vistor, we are Foster.
    If your foster,then pal, you a CINO...GO ahead shake GO's manly hood while your at it too!. See the light. domt fear the Women, know the AHOster..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12