LT. PAULA HAS ATTORNEY!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: LT. PAULA HAS ATTORNEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And you didn't see this coming?

Paula and AB , what a waste of money , what a waste period , both of them should have been fired , what the heck is wrong with this agency ?

Hello Everyone,

This is exactly the kind of thing that should not be going on in our agency.

What a shame for Dave to see this kind of stuff on here. Dave is one of the best people I have ever known. I went to the academy with Dave and worked with him for many years.

Every deputy in our agency that post on this thread or any other on this subject should stop. No matter what is said.

If something is said here let it not be one of us.

Pat Aahara

You are right Dave is a great guy , I knew him well , but the truth is the truth , and he does not not deserve what she is , and this agency deserves much better than her as well . So shut up Pat , just go away , and quit defending those who do not deserve it , let true justice prevail for once in this agency .

not every post is from PAT AHARA...there are plenty of others who will post what they feel and know are the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by RETIRED LT 275
    Hello Everyone,

This is exactly the kind of thing that should not be going on in our agency.

What a shame for Dave to see this kind of stuff on here. Dave is one of the best people I have ever known. I went to the academy with Dave and worked with him for many years.

Every deputy in our agency that post on this thread or any other on this subject should stop. No matter what is said.

If something is said here let it not be one of us.

Pat Aahara
    Shut up Pat AA'sshola

I have no personal knowledge if Paula is wrong or right, so I refrain from speculation. I do know that with this particular investigation and this particular discussion, there is an innocent victim, Dave. Since this subject is so sensitive, we may want to discontinue discussion or at least tone it down for his sake. Dave is a well respected member of our agency and we need to consider him when we talk about this or make irresponsible comments.

Once again I see people have no idea what they post here. Lt. Paula hired her attorney privately so the PBA would have no influence over the IA investigation. Nothing will happen to Lt. Paula anyhow. Look who is investigating the case, Lt. Swank, who has absolutely no investigative experience. Do you wonder now, why nothing is going to happen?

To Diesel, are you serious. Paula's husband Dave is a respected employee??????? Hahahahahahahaha....................you need to be drug tested if you are an employee for PBSO>

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey that IA case may have found something "criminal" for Paula K!! heard she has criminal defense attorney Michael Salnick!! then again he represents all of PBA's clients... :devil:
    http://www.page2live.com/tag/paula-kronsperger/ says it all!

She should need an attorney. She abused her position and co-workers left and right. How many IA complaints were made about her, that were not investigated.....why? BEACAUSE YOU TURN IN A COMPLAINT AGAINST AN I.A. INVESTIGATOR TO I.A.. I also don't think her husband would be too happy knowng he influenced her keeping a certain deputy's job, when that deputy too happen to be banging her behind his back. ops:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast