DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

:shock: uuuhhh oooh, I think I sharted.

Try out or let it be. What is the great fascination with talking trash about SWAT or any other special assignment? The negative comments are usually posted by the same few TURDS who are satisfied with answering calls, doing as little as possible, and never having the guts to step into an interview process or a SWAT tryout.

For the people just waiting in the wings to take a simple comment out of context, I want to clarify something. The majority of the Road Deputies carry out their duties with pride and honor, I’m speaking to the TURDS who have no Zone Integrity, whine about everyone who moves on or moves up, and who look for negativity in everyone else to help themselves deal with their own self realized failures and inadequacies.

Lose some weight, pull your fair share of the paper, and maybe you won’t be so quick to criticize others who try to improve their career. Hell, most of you are so lazy; you don’t even take the time to register before posting!

So why does it take over 2 hours to set up on a call out?

Why not just have 80 % of SWAT allotments assigned to road patrol and the remaining 20 % be for specialty units. I think that would provide for a quicker response if there were more operators on road patrol. Instead of trying to play Tom Clancey's Rainbow Six or pretending to be a special operations commando, just dispatch all SWAT road units to the call and make some command decisions. By the time the command bus arrives and negotiators arrive and set up, the show is usually over. Why give the bad guy time to barricade, plan and survey his tactical situation. Just seems like a big production of keystone cops right now.

I have applied for the Swat Team. I am in the process of getting into shape for the tryouts. If by some chance I cant climb over the wall can I Phone a friend or use a life line and have the Swat Sergeant bring a 50 gallon barral to help me over?

What deputy did that from d1

Or you can just "Walk around Sugar britches" :devil:

Diesel, STF up. You always run your mouth about registering or leaving your name, but you are using a psuedo-name. Big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So why does it take over 2 hours to set up on a call out?

Why not just have 80 % of SWAT allotments assigned to road patrol and the remaining 20 % be for specialty units. I think that would provide for a quicker response if there were more operators on road patrol. Instead of trying to play Tom Clancey's Rainbow Six or pretending to be a special operations commando, just dispatch all SWAT road units to the call and make some command decisions. By the time the command bus arrives and negotiators arrive and set up, the show is usually over. Why give the bad guy time to barricade, plan and survey his tactical situation. Just seems like a big production of keystone cops right now.
    More SWAT Ops go on behind the scenes than anyone really knows, the high risk Naroctics deals, the search warrants, vehicle take downs, etc. There is more good to them being in unmarked cars. Dont think the only thing they do is the dozen or so suicidal barricades road patrol calls them out for each year. I have tried out twice and respect the hard work, dedication and training these guys go thru. We should be happy as an Agency, we have one of the best SWAT Teams in the State.

Not Know it all Diesel,

First, don't be afraid of private massages little lady, that's the whole point of registering. By registering, person has the opportunity to establish a body of content instead of dodging and ducking between catchy names.

Since you don't register, you have no contribution to the board. Just a "Hit & Run" attitude. If you really work for PBSO, you would know who I am. Press your greens and don't rely on the permanent press cycle on the washer. Study real hard and keep your nose to the grindstone and one day, you may catch up to Diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Not Know it all Diesel,

First, don't be afraid of private massages little lady, that's the whole point of registering. By registering, person has the opportunity to establish a body of content instead of dodging and ducking between catchy names.

Since you don't register, you have no contribution to the board. Just a "Hit & Run" attitude. If you really work for PBSO, you would know who I am. Press your greens and don't rely on the permanent press cycle on the washer. Study real hard and keep your nose to the grindstone and one day, you may catch up to Diesel.
    Let me see if I got this right.
    You're not dodging and ducking your true identity by using your gay screen name?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast