Court Overtime track

Court Overtime track

For those of you that don't know, the Court OT system that was just implemented routes OT Slips to the MRC for payment by our PD Dept. If and when they screw up like they did on mine, you will have to have payroll and have it corrected before the next pay period. Payroll will have to request the correction to be done by the MRC first before you get paid if you do it by the next pay period. So those of you that keep track, make sure you keep your paper work ready and handy.

Re: Court Overtime track

It's about time that the MRC got involved in tracking the court overtime. Somebody has to keep an eye on the numbers to make sure that patrol doesn't break the bank.

Patrol Break the Bank! Pero que clase de come pinga eres tu! Patrol Break the Bank. Hey fagit! Patrol is the back bone of the Department. You stupit ****. Plus if it wasn't for patrol you wouldn't be a Admin guy! Stupit fag. Plus stop making stupit programs to screw us over. one day you will be the victim of your own shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Guy
    It's about time that the MRC got involved in tracking the court overtime. Somebody has to keep an eye on the numbers to make sure that patrol doesn't break the bank.

I heard it isn't patrol they are checking but OT for sticky fingered LT's and lazy admin guys.

Can someone PLEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!! reveal who Admin guy is.. This idiot needs a Blanket Party. I suspect is either T. Utset or Marcos on the fourth floor. Who else can spill the garbage this Admin Guy does.

ADMIN GUY = JEFFREY LOCKE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Pincher
    For those of you that don't know, the Court OT system that was just implemented routes OT Slips to the MRC for payment by our PD Dept. If and when they screw up like they did on mine, you will have to have payroll and have it corrected before the next pay period. Payroll will have to request the correction to be done by the MRC first before you get paid if you do it by the next pay period. So those of you that keep track, make sure you keep your paper work ready and handy.

Oh Great, this must be the new system that Jeff Lock put in place.
    Thanks king overtime