*** "NEWS FLASH" ***

*** "NEWS FLASH" ***

This just in: sources are reporting that Sheriff Morgan himself believes the Idonesian terrorist attacks on american hotels is linked to the Mobile Highway case. After looking into both cases, he believes that suspects in both cases are MS-13 members. He is not sure if the terrorist in Indonesia were ever on Mobile Highway or in Santa Rosa County. He can't be sure because he is not sure where either is located. Both ninja style attacks were done with military precission. Kind of like he combs his hair in the morning. Both cases were over within a few minutes. Which was about the total time he spent actually investigating the Mobile Highway case. Sheriff Morgan will be flying out this am to Indonisia to assist in the investigation since HE solved this local humdinger. The Indonisian attack is also being called a humdinger. Sheriff Morgans time is limited though because he has to get back to start both his new book and movie script on the local case. If you have or know about other humdingers, forward them to - I'm a humdinger of a Sheriff and I can solve your humdinger too. It is also requested that you send a map of that area with your request.

Re: *** "NEWS FLASH" ***

Quote Originally Posted by davidplease
    This just in: sources are reporting that Sheriff Morgan himself believes the Idonesian terrorist attacks on american hotels is linked to the Mobile Highway case. After looking into both cases, he believes that suspects in both cases are MS-13 members. He is not sure if the terrorist in Indonesia were ever on Mobile Highway or in Santa Rosa County. He can't be sure because he is not sure where either is located. Both ninja style attacks were done with military precission. Kind of like he combs his hair in the morning. Both cases were over within a few minutes. Which was about the total time he spent actually investigating the Mobile Highway case. Sheriff Morgan will be flying out this am to Indonisia to assist in the investigation since HE solved this local humdinger. The Indonisian attack is also being called a humdinger. Sheriff Morgans time is limited though because he has to get back to start both his new book and movie script on the local case. If you have or know about other humdingers, forward them to - I'm a humdinger of a Sheriff and I can solve your humdinger too. It is also requested that you send a map of that area with your request.
    You are so bad, but most everyone loves this. We are wondering if they will try to hold morgan for ransom, please dont pay , but then theres craig we all know he will pay, wait a minute he will probably take him and Eddins with him, we can only hope.

David you are officially responsible for a new computer chair since I just pee peed all over this one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidplease
    Indonesia...isn't that just off Davis Hwy...near Copter Road?

Nah that's Shanequa Arms off Copter!

That's not on Copter its on Humdinger Drive!