new general order - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: new general order

"Angelangel, I mean BM the powerwasher's wife, stop spewing hatred just because your husband is a winey short little girl."

Guest:

Since you're too much of a coward to identify yourself, I can only refer to you as Guest. This is Audrey, BM's wife. While I don't even read this web site, I was recently told someone as immature as yourself was mentioning BM and I in these discussions. I am not Mothernature, AngelAngel, or any other pseudo name, posting on this site, or on NDN. I would greatly appreciate it if before you make false assumptions, you get your facts straight.

If my husband or I have anything to say, rest assured, we won't be hiding behind phony screen names and airing it out in a forum! Don't you know that is why BM is in D7 and loving it- because he, unlike you, is willing to say what's on his mind, without the need to post it on a site concealing his identity?

But I am sure you know very well that my "winey short little girl", would have you using a straw for the rest of your life which is why you choose to sign on anonymously and bad mouth others.

Please don't entertain anymore posts with our names, you know where we are, if you have a comment about us, why don't you be a man and address it personally? Or does that scare you and that's why we only know you as Guest?

Audrey Martin

Mrs. Martin - Thank you for taking time to post on our board. I will ensure that if you or your husband are referred to in any post without substantiated facts, I will remove or edit the post. Please feel free to contact me at mod167@leoaffairs.com if you feel a post should be reviewed further. MOD 167

Angelangel is not ADM (as she said) Angelangel is actaully a disgraced ex-employee who has one friend in the agency feeding him everything that goes on.

Legally, there is nothing the agency can do to this Deputy, the issue has already been decided by the US Supreme Court.
    Public Employees do have protection under “Freedom of Speech” but the courts placed a three-prong test before and agency violations can be imposed:
    1) The agency must prove that the speech was intended to stop the normal function of the agency.
    2) The agency must prove that the person who authored the statement had the INTENT to stop or disrupt the operation of the agency as a whole.
    3) The agency must prove that the statement did stop the agency from operating normally, or services to the public were interrupted by the statement.
    Unless all three elements are met, there can be no discipline.

Pickering v. Board of Education, 391
    U.S. 563 (1968),

US Supreme Court Decision in Garcetti v. Ceballos

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Legally, there is nothing the agency can do to this Deputy, the issue has already been decided by the US Supreme Court.
    Public Employees do have protection under “Freedom of Speech” but the courts placed a three-prong test before and agency violations can be imposed:
    1) The agency must prove that the speech was intended to stop the normal function of the agency.
    2) The agency must prove that the person who authored the statement had the INTENT to stop or disrupt the operation of the agency as a whole.
    3) The agency must prove that the statement did stop the agency from operating normally, or services to the public were interrupted by the statement.
    Unless all three elements are met, there can be no discipline.

Pickering v. Board of Education, 391
    U.S. 563 (1968),

US Supreme Court Decision in Garcetti v. Ceballos
    Here we go with another jailhouse lawyer wannabe knowitall. Youre going to get everyone into a bunch of hot stinky grease because you think you know the way the rules go. Well you dont. Who the hell do you think you are??? You're not a lawyer youre a bottom-level "cop" which means you enforce the law you dont interpret it. You do as youre told or people get killed in the line of duty due to your lack of discipline. Youre leading everyone down the wrong path because you know NOTHING but think you know SOMETHING. Court rulings from 1968 are expired when they have been superceded and its a new day anyways. Back then they just thought about individual without thinking about the greater good. The greater good requires we have more power in the hands of those with more education which doesnt include you.
    COME OFF IT!

I am glad you are having such a wonderful holiday weekend. I am also glad the post got your blood pressure up. I for one liked the 60's they were a great time we got to question the man.

[quote="ADM"]"Angelangel, I mean BM the powerwasher's wife, stop spewing hatred just because your husband is a winey short little girl."

Guest:

Since you're too much of a coward to identify yourself, I can only refer to you as Guest. This is Audrey, BM's wife. While I don't even read this web site, I was recently told someone as immature as yourself was mentioning BM and I in these discussions. I am not Mothernature, AngelAngel, or any other pseudo name, posting on this site, or on NDN. I would greatly appreciate it if before you make false assumptions, you get your facts straight.

If my husband or I have anything to say, rest assured, we won't be hiding behind phony screen names and airing it out in a forum! Don't you know that is why BM is in D7 and loving it- because he, unlike you, is willing to say what's on his mind, without the need to post it on a site concealing his identity?

But I am sure you know very well that my "winey short little girl", would have you using a straw for the rest of your life which is why you choose to sign on anonymously and bad mouth others.

Please don't entertain anymore posts with our names, you know where we are, if you have a comment about us, why don't you be a man and address it personally? Or does that scare you and that's why we only know you as Guest?

Audrey Martin

(Removed by Mod 167)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM
    "Angelangel, I mean BM the powerwasher's wife, stop spewing hatred just because your husband is a winey short little girl."

Guest:

Audrey Martin

(Removed by Mod 167)
    I LOVE spinners!

School You,
    These rulings are still in effect and are cited in courts throughout the USA. I hope you’re not an LEO because your case law knowledge needs some real polishing. Have you heard of Brady v Maryland (1963)? Still in effect and still cited in courts around the country. If you are an LEO, I pray that you are the minority of your agency! 80% of what we do is Case Law!

Go to the IPTM Website and order the latest edition of the Officer Bill of Rights. It’s a nice way for you to get started. Read some FLSA! Shortly after you read a few chapters, you’ll see that your post was way off base. Oh by the way, I do have a law Degree. Most cops get a Doctorate in physiology or a Masters in Criminal Administration or Business, I received mine in Law.

Just so you don’t embarrass yourself anymore…………………Supreme Court Rulings don’t expire, they can only be reversed or revised by a subsequent court body.

tHANKS MW

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    School You,
    These rulings are still in effect and are cited in courts throughout the USA. I hope you’re not an LEO because your case law knowledge needs some real polishing. Have you heard of Brady v Maryland (1963)? Still in effect and still cited in courts around the country. If you are an LEO, I pray that you are the minority of your agency! 80% of what we do is Case Law!

Go to the IPTM Website and order the latest edition of the Officer Bill of Rights. It’s a nice way for you to get started. Read some FLSA! Shortly after you read a few chapters, you’ll see that your post was way off base. Oh by the way, I do have a law Degree. Most cops get a Doctorate in physiology or a Masters in Criminal Administration or Business, I received mine in Law.

Just so you don’t embarrass yourself anymore…………………Supreme Court Rulings don’t expire, they can only be reversed or revised by a subsequent court body.
    The CCSO makes its own law...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast