SmackDown at District One Lineup!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is an awesome story! Two cops duking it out in lineup! Flipping over desks, flying across tables, it's just too bad nobody fired any shots into the ceiling to make them stop. That would have been the climax!
    That would be it.
    Yet some people on this site blame the Capt and Lt for all this. PURE BS. If the "stress" of having a supervisor looking over your shoulder is so bad that you flip out in line up, then being on the street is not your forte, get another job and quick *****in about working in D1.
    Ya this is gonna be great when Frenchie puts it in the paper. :cop: :devil:

YOU DON'T GET IT. YOU REALLY DON'T. I AND ALL BUT ONE D1 SERGEANT, FORMER D1 SERGEANTS, MOST WATCH COMMANDERS, TWO CDOS, MAJOR JENKINS, AND KAZ DO BLAME LIEUTENANT JOHN PRIESCHL AND CAPTAIN PAUL MILES FOR THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED THE TROOPS UNDER THEM. THEY HAVE THROWN SO MUCH UNNECESSARY PRESSURE DOWN EACH SERGEANT AND ALL DEPUTIES THAT TENSIONS ARE RUNNING IN THE RED. SAYING THAT PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE THE CAPT AND LT ARE ASKING THEM TO DO THEIR JOBS IS COMPLETE BS AND NOT TRUE. THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING THEIR JOBS. WE HAVE GREAT COPS AND SERGEANTS IN D1. THE LT HAS THE CAPT CONVINCED FROM THE 3RD DAY HERE, YES IT IS TRUE, THE 3RD DAY HE CAME HERE THAT THE WHOLE PROGRAM AND SERGEANTS WERE NOT DOING AS GOOD A JOB AS HE THOUGHT. WHEN YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH THE LT IT IS NOT A CONVERSATION. IT IS THE LT DRESSING THE SERGEANTS DOWN. AT ROLL CALLS LT PRIESCHL IS SO ARROGANT IN HIS TONE AND COMMENTS THAT HE LOSES EVERY DEPUTY WITHIN THE FIRST 20 TO 30 SECONDS OF HIM SPEAKING. FACT. HE IS SO ARROGANT AND THROWS HIS LAW DEGREE IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME. I CAN CARE LESS THAT HE HAS A DEGREE. THAT IS NOT WHAT MAKES A GOOD EXEC IN THE DISTRICT. HE IS CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SHOW HOW MUCH SMARTER HE IS THAN EVERYONE ELSE BY USING LEGALEES AND HIGH PRICED WORDS TO IMPRESS THE REST. HIS EMAILS ARE OUTRIGHT DISREPECTFUL. HE DOESN'T ASK US FOR SUPPORT ON IDEAS, HE JUST THINKS UP SHIT AND THROWS IT DOWN OUR THROAT AND WANTS TO KNOW THE UPDATE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME GONE BY.

MORALE IS THE LOWEST IN D1 THAN EVER AND I MEAN EVER IN THE HISTORY OF PBSO. CONGRADULATIONS JOHN YOU WIN SUCH AN AWARD. I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE ALL NIGHT YOU ARE THE TOP OF THE CONVERSATION. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ONLY HERE FOR YOURSELF AND WE GET THAT. OK. BUT KNOW THIS YOU NEED US SERGEANTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL. IF YOU WANT MINMUM STATS AND MINIMUM EFFORTS NO PROBLEM SMART GUY.

ITS A GOOD THING WE HAVE THE PBSO PBA PRESIDENT MONITORING YOU AND THE CAPTAIN AND THAT WE HAVE THE CBA.

I waited a few days to see where this thread was going to lead, and of course, it ran down the same ugly dark alley they all do. It started off with two Deputies who were involved in an incident that took 15 seconds and turned into a BASHFEST about everyone up the chain of command.

This is an unfortunate incident between two Deputies who regret the 15 seconds even took place, that’s it! Nothing more! Try and resist the temptation to be a DOOM&GLOOM person. Mistakes happen and we all move on. This is between the two Deputies, nothing more, no grand scheme behind their motivations and no elaborate influence by the supervisors.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION ABOUT BOSSES SOME OF THIS IS REALLY GARBAGE. I KNEW OF JOHN AND PAUL BEFORE COMING TO THE DISTRICT BUT DIDNT KNOW THEM WELL. I CAN TELL YOU THAT I AND THE SERGEANTS THAT I SPEAK TO RESPECT BOTH OF THEM. THERE IS SOME COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME OF THE ADMIN STUFF WE HAVE TO DO BUT IT HAS GOT BETTER SINCE JOHN CAME BACK. I FOR ONE WRITE ALOT LESS MEMOS FOR NOTHING. HE EVEN GOT RID OF SOME OF THE MEMO WRITING FOR NONSENSE. I THANKED HIM FOR LEAVING US ALONE AND LETTING US DUE OUR JOBS. NONE OF US AGREE WITH EACH OTHER ON EVERYTHING BUT HE IS A GOOD BOSS THAT HAS WALKED IN OUR SHOES AND DONE WHAT WE DO. JOHN AND PAUL ARE A GOOD TEAM. IT IS CRAZY FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE FOR A MOMENT THAT THE MAJOR CDO'S AND KAZ ARE AGAINST THEM OR BLAME THEM FOR ANYTHING. IT IS NO SECRET THAT RICK AND JOHN HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR MANY YEARS. I WORKED IN THE SOUTH END MANY YEARS AGO WHEN JOHN WAS A SERGEANT AND RICK WAS THE WATCH COMMANDER. HE ALSO GETS ALONG WELL WITH DIETER AND MIKE. IF YOU DOUBT WHAT IM SAYING ASK THEM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU. KAZ PLAYS THE GAME AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT.

That's all that happened?

Let me tell you something... someone (dirtbag, cop, my mailman) punches me, they will be properly piled drived into the tile, and then double locked and checked for tightness...

What kind of father's raised you people anyway?

A crime occurred here gents/ladies.... figure it out yet?

Lightbulb Re: SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION ABOUT BOSSES SOME OF THIS IS REALLY GARBAGE. I KNEW OF JOHN AND PAUL BEFORE COMING TO THE DISTRICT BUT DIDNT KNOW THEM WELL. I CAN TELL YOU THAT I AND THE SERGEANTS THAT I SPEAK TO RESPECT BOTH OF THEM. THERE IS SOME COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME OF THE ADMIN STUFF WE HAVE TO DO BUT IT HAS GOT BETTER SINCE JOHN CAME BACK. I THANKED HIM FOR LEAVING US ALONE AND LETTING US DUE OUR JOBS. NONE OF US AGREE WITH EACH OTHER ON EVERYTHING BUT HE IS A GOOD BOSS THAT HAS WALKED IN OUR SHOES AND DONE WHAT WE DO. JOHN AND PAUL ARE A GOOD TEAM. IT IS CRAZY FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE FOR A MOMENT THAT THE MAJOR CDO'S AND KAZ ARE AGAINST THEM OR BLAME THEM FOR ANYTHING. IT IS NO SECRET THAT RICK AND JOHN HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR MANY YEARS. I WORKED IN THE SOUTH END MANY YEARS AGO WHEN JOHN WAS A SERGEANT AND RICK WAS THE WATCH COMMANDER. HE ALSO GETS ALONG WELL WITH DIETER AND MIKE. IF YOU DOUBT WHAT IM SAYING ASK THEM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU. KAZ PLAYS THE GAME AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT.

LET ME RESPOND TO A FEW OF YOUR INACCURATE COMMENTS.

FIRST OFF YOU ARE LYING THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY KNOW PRIESCHL BUT NOW RESPECT HIM? ITS OBVIOUS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON OR ARE TOTALLY LYING OR YOU ARE PRIESCHLS BUDDY. YOU SAY EVERYONE RESPECTS HIM? BULLSHIT BROTHER. OTHER THAN WILHELM NO OTHER SERGEANT AND I MEAN NO OTHER CAN STAND HIM. THE ARROGANT HAHA I GOT MY LAW DEGREE WHILE WORKING AT THE COURT HOUSE MY FIRST 4 YRS AS A LT THAT HE IS. HIS ATTITUDE HIS EMAILS HIS TASKS HIS FACE EXPRESSIONS ARE ALL RIDICULOUS. LAUGHABLE REALLY. IF I GET ONE MORE EMAIL WITH "WE ARE ON A PHILOSOPHICAL COLLISION COURSE" I AM GOING TO BANG OUT SICK. HE IS A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND AND WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN FOR HIM IN THE PAST IS NO MORE. THE REAL JOHN PRIESCHL STANDS UP EVERYDAY WITH THE THOUGHT ON HOW CAN HE CAN MESS (I DON'T WANT TO BE DELETED BY THE MOD SO I'LL MAKE IT G RATED) WITH THE SERGEANTS TODAY.

"JOHN AND PAUL ARE A GOOD TEAM. IT IS CRAZY FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE FOR A MOMENT THAT THE MAJOR CDO'S AND KAZ ARE AGAINST THEM OR BLAME THEM FOR ANYTHING." ARE YOU A SUCK ASS OR WHAT? GOOD TEAM FOR THEM MAYBE BUT FOR ALL OTHERS A NIGHTMARE. AND WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO ABOUT IT BEING CRAZY TO BELIEVE THE MAJOR AND CDO AND WATCH COMMANDERS AND KAZ ARE AGAINST THEM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN AGAINST HIM BUT THEY ARE COLLECTING THEIR INFO SO THEY CAN DEBRIEF 100 ON ALL THEIR GAMES.

"IT IS NO SECRET THAT RICK AND JOHN HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR MANY YEARS." WRONG AGAIN. THE MAJOR IS NOT HIS FRIEND.

AND FOR DIETER LET ME SET YOU STRAIGHT YOU MORON HE WAS ASKED BY HIS GUYS TO COME BACK BUT BECAUSE OF BOTH THE CAPTAIN NEVER WAS A SERGEANT MILES AND LT BUILDING HIS DREAM OF BECOMING SHERIFF PRIESCHL HE SAID NOT NO BUT HELL NO.

I WILL SAY THIS AND I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING GOOD ME AND THE OTHER NIGHT SERGEANTS ARE LESS AFFECTED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HIMSELF BUT NONE THE LESS AFFECTED ENOUGH TO SAY HE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN UP AFTER THE GODDESS P.K. LEFT AND MAKE THIS AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK EVEN WITH MR. CORRECTIONS SERGEANT AND EAGLE SUPERINTENDENT MILES. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE THOUGHT HE KNEW A BETTER WAY.

FINALLY THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT ASSIGNED TO D1 THROWING THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT WHAT THE FIGHT BETWEEN DEPUTIES JOSH KUSHEL AND GOMEZ WAS RELATED TO AND WAS THIS CAUSED BY OTHER FACTORS. THIS IS THE REAL EXPLANATION. IT WAS 2 GO GETTER DEPUTIES IN THE LEFT INSIDE LANE TRYING TO PASS EACH OTHER AT THE SAME TIME. DO I THINK THE ISSUES OF 11 1/2 SHIFTS NO NEW POSITIONS AND THE LT AND CAPTAIN HAVE A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE CONDITIONS THAT MADE THAT FIGHT POSSIBLE. THE ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY YES IT CONTRIBUTED, BUT THE BULK OF THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH THE DEPUTY WHO WAS UNABLE TO WALK AWAY RATHER THAN TAKING THE SITUATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND THROWING A PUNCH.

A FEW OF US HAVE SPOKEN WITH KAZ AS WELL AS VRCHOTA AND ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS THAT KAZ IS WELL AWARE OF THIS SITUATION AND IS GOING TO HANDLE THIS FURTHER.

IF THERE WAS A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE WHICH IS ONE OF THE OPTIONS THAT WAS SUGGESTED TO THE PBA I THINK ALL THE DISTRICT 1 DEPUTIES AND SERGEANTS WOULD KNOW THE RESULTS.

I have known JP for many years and if he is riding you then then there is a good reason for it. We have too many folks around here who for some reason feel that staying 10/8 and just answering dispatched calls is making the grade. If your boss asks you to do something and it is morally, ethically and legally correct, then just do it! If you don't like it then you have options and whining on here, or to the PBA is not one of them. It sounds like these guys are trying to change the culture in D1 give them some time to turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Change agent
    I have known JP for many years and if he is riding you then then there is a good reason for it. We have too many folks around here who for some reason feel that staying 10/8 and just answering dispatched calls is making the grade. If your boss asks you to do something and it is morally, ethically and legally correct, then just do it! If you don't like it then you have options and whining on here, or to the PBA is not one of them. It sounds like these guys are trying to change the culture in D1 give them some time to turn it around.

Apparently you are not assigned the D1 and haven't read well the sergeant in the last post. It has nothing to do with following orders. Idiot its about his and the captains leadership or lack thereof. Its about the conditions that caused the fight. Its about respect. Its about being humble. I cant fault for be a loyal friend but stay out of our business. Oh one more thing it is the business of the PBA to insure management doesn't abuse labor.

Have a nice day!

First off I am an outsider looking in and with all that has been posted, I would agree that a change is needed. All the comments stated I would say that almost 95% are for change and that the Capt. and Lt. need to be reassigned. Ever thread states a different view but all state that a change is needed. The last is from one who is friends with the Lt. But listen and read the post. There all from the guys and gals that are working in these conditions. Their not outsiders but people working within D1 and have had enough. In my opinion I believe that someone needs to look into these problems and make a change. I am not going to bash anyone on this thread because I am not there in D1 but if someone doesn't investigate these problems then D1 is going to lay in the grounds of ruin.

First off I am an outsider looking in and with all that has been posted, I would agree that a change is needed. All the comments stated I would say that almost 95% are for change and that the Capt. and Lt. need to be reassigned. Ever thread states a different view but all state that a change is needed. The last is from one who is friends with the Lt. But listen and read the post. There all from the guys and gals that are working in these conditions. Their not outsiders but people working within D1 and have had enough. In my opinion I believe that someone needs to look into these problems and make a change. I am not going to bash anyone on this thread because I am not there in D1 but if someone doesn't investigate these problems then D1 is going to lay in the grounds of ruin.
    Come on. These posts are from a few people who are complaining about being supervised. PM & JP are both decent guys who are doing there jobs as supervisors. If you want to do 8 and hit the gate-go to the courthouse or parks or a easy contract. Supervisors have responsibilities and they are carrying out theirs.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast