Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Diesel is an idiot

Diesel, Shut the hell up already!

Re: Diesel is an idiot

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Diesel, Shut the hell up already!
    Only an idiot would start a post with this topic. What a sad mistake for a Deputy.

actually it's right up diesel's alley. he goes back and 4th with people all the time like a 6 year old.

i've got to agree

Looks like 4 Guest posters, and they all sound like the same person. Step up, register and add something constructive.

I really do appreciate that I have had such an impact and my posts have been so widely read that someon woul actually title a post for me. Thank you for the fuel to keep going! Of by the way, fat man, take the time to register and stop posting from your laptop, I read the reports from Infor systems and too may of you can wait to go home and have to post from the patrol car.

Diesel....dude drinking and typing should be avoided when possible.... proof read your comments prior to sending them out, otherwise your comments fall on deaf ears...

Diesel is an MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I really do appreciate that I have had such an impact and my posts have been so widely read that someon woul actually title a post for me. Thank you for the fuel to keep going! Of by the way, fat man, take the time to register and stop posting from your laptop, I read the reports from Infor systems and too may of you can wait to go home and have to post from the patrol car.
    Sounds like Diesel is a MOD. How would he know if people are posting from their laptops or not?

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel is an idiot that works 3A34 Days in District 3 A Shift A.K.A Sherk. Go to District 9

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Diesel is an idiot that works 3A34 Days in District 3 A Shift A.K.A Sherk. Go to District 9
    Initials?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast