IA Background - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IA Background

Re: IA Background

Even during these difficult financial times, Ric Bradshaw is always looking for new and inventive ways to keep the high level of service without hurting the employees. I like the fact that he takes the time to figure out problems instead of taking shortcuts.
    Do any of you see him on the TV after the Deputy Involved Shooting? No bones about it, he was proud to say that the brave Deputies involved in the shooting saved that woman’s life. This is actually the story everyday for the majority of the agency. We have some of the best LEO’s in the state, that’s no BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Even during these difficult financial times, Ric Bradshaw is always looking for new and inventive ways to keep the high level of service without hurting the employees. I like the fact that he takes the time to figure out problems instead of taking shortcuts.
    Do any of you see him on the TV after the Deputy Involved Shooting? No bones about it, he was proud to say that the brave Deputies involved in the shooting saved that woman’s life. This is actually the story everyday for the majority of the agency. We have some of the best LEO’s in the state, that’s no BS.
    Amen brother. I am glad there are posters like you Diesel. You are positive, speak the truth, and have good knowledge of what is going on. Thank you for being squared away! Be safe.

Thanks Guest

Ric Bradshaw posted a cost cutting survey because he didn’t want to take the easy way out and just send Deputies packing. It would have been nice if the Sheriff in Broward would have put this kind of energy into his budget.
    I would take a cut in pay before I allow even 1 Deputy to be laid off.

cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Thanks Guest

Ric Bradshaw posted a cost cutting survey because he didn’t want to take the easy way out and just send Deputies packing. It would have been nice if the Sheriff in Broward would have put this kind of energy into his budget.
    I would take a cut in pay before I allow even 1 Deputy to be laid off.
    Says you. I'd rather see a few new guys get canned before I took a pay cut. Times are too hard. The 42 1/2 already took a pay cut. Sorry if this seems cold, but I can't afford to give up anymore.

How would YOU feel if one of the lay-offs was YOU ! ! ! ! Wouldnt YOU hope others would take a pay cut so you could stay????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How would YOU feel if one of the lay-offs was YOU ! ! ! ! Wouldnt YOU hope others would take a pay cut so you could stay????

I agree with keeping my pay, letting a rook go first, if needed. Sucks to be them.

Many hands make a lighter load. We are all in this together. :wink:

My ID Number ensures that I would not be laid-off, but I would take a pay cut to make sure no one loses a job. I value my Brothers & Sisters too much.

I know times are tough and I can feel for those who would not agree with a pay cut, if the situation became necessary. But even for those who said they would not take a pay cut, I'd take one for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234