How is CW as a LT? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How is CW as a LT?

Okay, I'm at another agency now and have some info from the rumor-mill that is likely true.
    1) Someone who used to be @ TPD and was the Chief at Seminole is being looked at to come in as a Captain for PCPD (* He is a big buddy with Billy McDaniel so, if my math is correct, he is being put in a position to be the next PCPD Chief) WHICH MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, BECAUSE "BIRDS OF A FEATHER..." For those of you who think you can trust the top of the pyramid, it's because he's kept you when you should have been fired and/or promoted you because you've kept confidence with and supported him when he was completely in the wrong and dishonet. If that's the case, then good for you!

For those that know they can't trust "The Leadership" because of a myriad of reasons, hear me now and believe me later. The word is that the new Captain is also getting his son hired, who could not get hired w/ TPD and was "Let Go...." from Seminole, which is amazing when one of the worst officers I ever met got promoted to Sergeant w/ them in a very short time. Let's see if this doesn't come true......

Re: How is CW as a LT?

I seriously doubt Chief will hire anyone who was "let go" from another agency. As for him trying to hire his buddy, I think most people would want to hire someone they like and trust. I met the man one time and he seemed nice enough but I don't know him, never worked for him, don't know anyone who does know him or worked for him, so I can't say what he is truly like. Worse things have happened and probably will happen again so if he gets hired as Captain, I say give him a chance to prove himself one way or the other.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123