Greg Solowsky - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Greg Solowsky

Re: Greg Solowsky

we all heard it went great for you. I hope you come t my shift.....we need it.

Greg I used to work with you in Parkland. You were the funniest M.F. I know. Always gettin into shiat. Always gettin out.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bud
    Way to go Greg. Your not oppressed anymore. Sing oh my lord, lord, lord, lord.
    Who do the people sing to that he refused to let officers respond to their call in a timely manner...immmhhh imagine that!

"Who do the people sing to that he refused to let officers respond to their call in a timely manner...immmhhh imagine that!"

What the hell is this supposed to mean? It makes no sense
    Try again Captain Articulation

Seriously the last two postings make no sense. Typical Lauderhill. You should try to read some of the reports outlining the elements of a crime. It will leave you as clueless as the author of the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkland Days
    Greg I used to work with you in Parkland. You were the funniest M.F. I know. Always gettin into shiat. Always gettin out.
    Greg I am glad to see everything worked out well for you! You were always a good friend, great cop and great person! I think I had to tell you that a few thousand times back in the day HA! HA! If I ever decide to go back in law enforcement I would be proud to work for you. Good luck and be safe!

GS has been great to work for so far. Now they need to get rid of EF. That guy is creepy...always trying to talk to the ladies at work.

[quote=Corporal punishment]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Parkland Days":3v3drzn2
    Greg I am glad to see everything worked out well for you! You were always a good friend, great cop and great person! I think I had to tell you that a few thousand times back in the day HA! HA! If I ever decide to go back in law enforcement I would be proud to work for you. Good luck and be safe![/quote:3v3drzn2] :cop:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234