Paris Whitehead Hamilton

Paris Whitehead Hamilton

First, I'd like to say I'm sick to my stomach over this little girl's death. This tragedy only highlights the need to reign in these kids who perpetuate the endless cycles of violence we experience here on the southside.

I really hope the black community (which i'm happily (for the most part) a member of despite being white) can come together and realize how important it is to help the police when they have information that can help solve a crime.

Maybe this tragedy can also bring more attention to the horrendous leadership St Petersburg suffers from. We've seen it with what happened at Baywalk. We've seen it with the stolen cars. We've seen it with the corruption throughout the police department. Now, as an 8 year old loses her life we're seeing how years of incompetance have contributed to the levels of violence on the southside.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the Police or anyone specifically. In fact, I believe the police in this town could be more effective if certain policies were changed and they were unleashed on certain areas in this city. Unfortunately, the same idiots (namely the uhuru's) will complain when officers arrest other 19 year old criminals who could potentially commit more violent crimes.

And to Bunny and Highly Professional and the other apologists. Look at what just happened. This crime wasn't committed by a white kid from a trailer park in lealman. It wasn't committed by a mexican living in bradenton. It was committed by a black teenager living in Bethel Heights. I suggest you open your eyes and realize that it wasn't the fault of the SPPD, oppressive white men or this country's awful history of slavery. Rather, its the result of a violent urban culture which promotes and glamorizes violence in order to solve problems and gain status.

I realize i'm probably stating the obvious but this story just makes me sick.

Re: Paris Whitehead Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by southsider
    First, I'd like to say I'm sick to my stomach over this little girl's death. This tragedy only highlights the need to reign in these kids who perpetuate the endless cycles of violence we experience here on the southside.

I really hope the black community (which i'm happily (for the most part) a member of despite being white) can come together and realize how important it is to help the police when they have information that can help solve a crime.

Maybe this tragedy can also bring more attention to the horrendous leadership St Petersburg suffers from. We've seen it with what happened at Baywalk. We've seen it with the stolen cars. We've seen it with the corruption throughout the police department. Now, as an 8 year old loses her life we're seeing how years of incompetance have contributed to the levels of violence on the southside.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the Police or anyone specifically. In fact, I believe the police in this town could be more effective if certain policies were changed and they were unleashed on certain areas in this city. Unfortunately, the same idiots (namely the uhuru's) will complain when officers arrest other 19 year old criminals who could potentially commit more violent crimes.

And to Bunny and Highly Professional and the other apologists. Look at what just happened. This crime wasn't committed by a white kid from a trailer park in lealman. It wasn't committed by a mexican living in bradenton. It was committed by a black teenager living in Bethel Heights. I suggest you open your eyes and realize that it wasn't the fault of the SPPD, oppressive white men or this country's awful history of slavery. Rather, its the result of a violent urban culture which promotes and glamorizes violence in order to solve problems and gain status.

I realize i'm probably stating the obvious but this story just makes me sick.
    Moderator, please delete this post on the basis that it is totally ficticious. According to our wonderful leadership, we are staffed at full capacity, crime is going down in St. Petersburg and the shooting of the 8 year old girl is an isolated incident. Thank you.

ops: I am sure that Rick "Our Great Leader" Baker will argue that it was "...another great day in St. Pete." The fact that the quality of life in the city has declined for most of the "civil members" of the city population will be argued by "Our Great Leader." The FACTS are: car radio noise is uncontrolled, code violations are increasing exponentially, property crime FEAR is rising, St. Pete is paying feral wage rates to unneeded senior city administrators, minority racial favoritism in employment is enigmatic, excessive senior administrative positions exist throughout the city, and there is an egregious lack of productivity among city senior administrators. :cop:

EVERYONE SING ALONG----Where oh where has my HP Bunny gone, oh where oh where can they beeee, with their drivel off base and their racist blabber all wrong, oh where oh where can they beeeeee.

No input on this most important issue???? can't seem to find a way to blame a cracker officer for this black on black crime??????

Quote Originally Posted by Northsider
    ops: I am sure that Rick "Our Great Leader" Baker will argue that it was "...another great day in St. Pete." The fact that the quality of life in the city has declined for most of the "civil members" of the city population will be argued by "Our Great Leader." The FACTS are: car radio noise is uncontrolled, code violations are increasing exponentially, property crime FEAR is rising, St. Pete is paying feral wage rates to unneeded senior city administrators, minority racial favoritism in employment is enigmatic, excessive senior administrative positions exist throughout the city, and there is an egregious lack of productivity among city senior administrators. :cop:
    You're contradicting yourself there, friend. You say there is racial favoritism (I assume you mean in favor of African-Americans but in reality is the opposite). But then you say there is uncontrolled car radio noise. HUH??? You say you dont want racial favoritism but then you want noise laws enforced which is racist because you know good and well that targets African-Americans.

WHO IS THE REAL RACIST HERE???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by highly professional
    You're contradicting yourself there, friend. You say there is racial favoritism (I assume you mean in favor of African-Americans but in reality is the opposite). But then you say there is uncontrolled car radio noise. HUH??? You say you dont want racial favoritism but then you want noise laws enforced which is racist because you know good and well that targets African-Americans.

And so the little white worm returns...what happened h.p....been working overtime at Checkers?

The answer to your question is simple, YOU ARE THE RACIST. I bet you also voted for Odumba :devil: . :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

And so the little white worm returns...what happened h.p....been working overtime at Checkers?
    You just offended checkers employees with that statement.

On a more serious note "highly professional," I suggest you respond to my comments. You're best at calling people racists and becoming offended at everything that is typed on this forum...which takes threads like this away from the real issues being discussed.

You just stereotyped black people by saying they have loud car radios, bunny!