To the Rabbit (aka :bunny) and Highly (Un) professional

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Post To the Rabbit (aka :bunny) and Highly (Un) professional

Take the Dare :
    Register on line here... and then
    Come on up .... a few more levels to the "Leo's Lounge"
    We all know how to login as a guest in a number of ways......

You're making a claim to be entitled to be here...as a LEO
    but your stats, Like the Chief's don't show Shinola......
    Wanna play the race card~or debate Reverse racism
    Maybe Ponder Entitlement issues..... what ever you want ~ let's have a go at it!
    I'm hungry and you need to be in my belly !!!
    $20 says I won't see you steering the pot up there.
    Cause you can't make the grade....
    Hugs and Kisses
    :snicker:

Re: To the Rabbit (aka :bunny) and Highly (Un) professional

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso
    Take the Dare :
    Register on line here... and then
    Come on up .... a few more levels to the "Leo's Lounge"
    We all know how to login as a guest in a number of ways......

You're making a claim to be entitled to be here...as a LEO
    but your stats, Like the Chief's don't show Shinola......
    Wanna play the race card~or debate Reverse racism
    Maybe Ponder Entitlement issues..... what ever you want ~ let's have a go at it!
    I'm hungry and you need to be in my belly !!!
    $20 says I won't see you steering the pot up there.
    Cause you can't make the grade....
    Hugs and Kisses
    :snicker:
    Nice to have you back, Picasso. If this punk has the balls, please let us know who he is since he has basically been pleading with the mod to check him out!! Got a feeling he'll dodge this one though and jsut continue to stir the pot right here.

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on his board. if I was in fact HP I woud have been banned by MODS per the terms of use.(try reading them you big dummy)!

I am also aware that while the Chief is an honorable man doing the best he can, there are very high members of this administration who secretly support the racist attitude that has infected this department. I am not going to risk exposing myself to one of you racist so I end up with no back up when I need it.

So Mr Piccasso take that!

dip your brush in, and PAINT IT! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on his board. if I was in fact HP I woud have been banned by MODS per the terms of use.(try reading them you big dummy)!

I am also aware that while the Chief is an honorable man doing the best he can, there are very high members of this administration who secretly support the racist attitude that has infected this department. I am not going to risk exposing myself to one of you racist so I end up with no back up when I need it.

"Ewwwwwwwwww" "...you big dummy..." Queer fo sho (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

I don't think I want you EXPOSING YOURSELF to me ~ Bunny
    It might not be a very pretty sight !
    But if you've been on this department for 10 years knowing all the terms of use of this site. You'd register, And debate the issues with me in the LEO's Lounge.

Maybe we need a Fatwa issued

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny

Hey Bunny/HP- When you worry about "back-up" are you referring to someone reloading your crack pipe for you?

Bunny wrote: I am also aware that while the Chief is an honorable man doing the best he can, there are very high members of this administration who secretly support the racist attitude that has infected this department.
    That's what we have been trying to tell you idiot. If you take time to stop and realize who are "very high members of this administration", you will realize that they are mainly minorities and members of the coalition. So you adnit that racism exists in the upper echelons? Then now you realize that they are the racists against white people.

Her eyes are opened, but not her mind.