Morale is good at HCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Morale is good at HCSO

Quote Originally Posted by I was there.
    When Linda what's-her-name tried to introduce a plan where anyone who failed the physical fitness test designed by her (not the state PAA) two years in a row would be fired, Sheriff' Henderson's response was: "If she thinks I'm going to fire the best property crimes detective in the Sheriff's Office over a physical fitness test she is crazy." (I was present when he said it.)

Bless you, Cal!
    Cal may have thought that way and said that but Cal aint here no more. The current sheriff may feel the same way but he is silent on most ssues. I could see the one who actually runs the office today, J.D., doing it.

cmon guys u know where Gee is...hes sitting on his throne watching the castle walls crumble ..and as far as the challenge i am sure he would be more then happy to get out there with ya..he would drive along side u in his charger but he would be there lol

It seems that the majority are complaining about the size of some deputies. If this is the case then why not do what some major businesses are doing? They have set standards through their health insurance carriers such as weight. Employees who can not meet set standards are then charged a higher premium. Those that meet all of the set standards get a discount.

This could be instituted throughout the Office and thus would include civilian employees as well.

An outstanding suggestion Average Joe. With thinking like that, you would make a great Sheriff. I really do like it. A great incentive to a healthier lifestyle, Maybe it could be grandfarthered in. Im all giddy inside. I think I'll put my runnin shoes on and run a few miles. Thanks Joe!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123