D4 DS arrested for assault - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: D4 DS arrested for assault

I deleted one anonymous post that contained allegations that was not supported by the "facts" in the article nor was substantial proof posted for the added allegations.

I deleted another post that that was contained a personal slam against an easily identifiable person.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

This is unreal!! This guy was hired because he is bi-lingual??!! The freakin' guy was a terminated truck driver and a strip club bouncer wit NO LE experience. Nice job Col G.!! Well I guess it shows that you reap what you sew! I know a few EXPERIENCED LEO's that would love to work for this agency and would not embarass us like this but we hire guys like this.

I cant believe that someone has the audacity to actually come on here and say that this Oscar dude is a good guy. Anyone just needs to look at the company that he keeps, and that should remove any and all doubt. He is a product of his environment. Nothing more needs to be said.

There is more corruption and "bad apples" being exposed in this department than ever before. What can we say about that? There is one single common denominator.

Oscar is a good guy! I've been on many calls with him. He has a godo heart and was always sympathetic with people, especially when children were involved. I love it how some of you guys act like you never had any friends that did anything stupid. The true story is, that his friends got into a fight. He was uninvolved in the fight, and did not jump in! Some other people were coming to jump his friends that were involved in the fight and he held them off at gun point. He could have easily jumped in the fight and started beating people down, but instead he PREVENTED further injury by pulling his weapon. The only stupid decision he made was not hanging around to speak with the police. If he had stayed on the scene, there would be no problem at all. It's stupid that he will now probably loose his job NOT because of what he did, but because he left the scene. He left the scene of a misdameanor crime with no injuries, WOW! Get a life you losers!

He left the scene of a misdemeanor with no injuries?????? How do oyu get into a fight and end up with no injuries to either involved???? Was it a pillow fight???? There are alwasy injuries...minor, but injuries.....and besides.....Oscar turned it into a felony when he drew his weapon.

shortly before 3 a.m. Maturana identified himself to the guard as a deputy. The other man, identified only as Anthony, said he owned a nearby club.

left and returned about 15 minutes later with two other men, witnesses said. Anthony and another man went inside and assaulted a man who was on stage singing. As the guard intervened, a fight broke out, which soon spread outside where Maturana was,

Witnesses said Maturana pulled out a gun and told the guard to back up or "I'll bust a cap" in him, the report said.

The guard said Maturana "also began to point the gun at customers who were outside as well, telling them, 'I'll bust a cap" in all of them, the report said.

The four sped away, but deputies stopped them on Military Trail.

that his friends got into a fight. He was uninvolved in the fight, and did not jump in! Some other people were coming to jump his friends that were involved in the fight and he held them off at gun point. He could have easily jumped in the fight and started beating people down, but instead he PREVENTED further injury by pulling his weapon.

His 'Friends' started this incident...he was uninvolved in the fight and did not jump in?! Hey foolish person...Yes he did 'jump in'....he pulled his gun on people. You make him sound like an Angel of mercy as he 'PREVENTED further injury'. What planet r u hangin' from anyway? He & Anthony go and pick up 2 others, come back, the others go in and assault someone, fight breaks out...HE PULLS GUN! and then to top it all off THEY FLEE THE SCENE THAT THEY CREATED! Please do not try to sell anyone here that he also had no knowledge of the intent of what was going to happen when they came back to this place. That will fly like a fart in Church.

What all this amounts to is that Oscar and the others on here defending him are bad apples that should not even be in this honorable profession. If you can defend this guy's actions (and association with known criminals engaged in serious criminal activity), then you should be checking yourself out.

He was in a place that he should not have been, associating with known scumbags (who happen to be his closest friends), doing and reacting to crap that he should have nothing to do with. He is on the other side of the fence and has no business whatsoever playing ball with us.

We need to send this guy packing. And start looking at all of the others that hang out with him.

There’s a simple way to look at this. Oscar was involved in an incident where he drew a pistol. The Deputies on scene, as well as the supervisors, believed he committed a criminal act and arrested him. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision and considerable consideration was put to work prior to the cuffs going on. There will be a criminal investigation and an Internal Investigation. If anyone has real information, then contact the criminal investigator or the Internal Affairs investigator and go on the record. Remember, it was some of our own brothers who filed the charges, so remember them when you go on a rant.

As for those issuing comments of support, do something constructive, get off the computer and go to his house with a check for his Defense Fund. Not one comment on this message board will change the fact that he is going to go through the Criminal Justice process like everyone else.

As for “G”, he tried to give someone a break and thought he might do some good at the agency, big deal. Where’s the conspiracy? Where’s the corruption? That kind of talk is CRAP and is not what I’d expect from Grown Men & Woman. Let’s not forget that is was Sheriff Bradshaw and the executive staff who put those computers in your cars? The same new cars that keep rolling out of Motorpool, the likes of which, we haven’t seen in a long time. What about your Heath Care expenses? When was the last time any of us saw an increase? But we’ve all enjoyed the raises and he Bennies!

As a whole, we have all been doing pretty well at PBSO, maybe too well, because we forget how good we have it. Leave Oscar to himself and his Attorney, the truth will come out and the end result will be what it will be.

Looks like those guys with cameras were on scene when they stopped him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpkfejhN-8

"As for “G”, he tried to give someone a break and thought he might do some good at the agency, big deal. Where’s the conspiracy? Where’s the corruption? That kind of talk is CRAP and is not what I’d expect from Grown Men & Woman. Let’s not forget that is was Sheriff Bradshaw and the executive staff who put those computers in your cars? The same new cars that keep rolling out of Motorpool, the likes of which, we haven’t seen in a long time. What about your Heath Care expenses? When was the last time any of us saw an increase? But we’ve all enjoyed the raises and he Bennies! "

real bright comment. wait till one of the G's boys/girls cost this agency a small fortune in a court case. and this one might be the one.
    as to we have computers, so what. fhp has had them for years and we have just finally gotten around to joining the 21st cent. that is not something to brag about, even if it was bradshaw that finally let a fire under somones ass.
    no increase in insurance? talk to a retiree. why do you think so many of them are coming back. this is something we need to address now. once i leave, that should be it. everytime a retiree comes back, one less job for the rest of us.
    this case could be the one that finally breaks the camels back with ref to all the fog's around.
    hopefully

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast