MANPOWER - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MANPOWER

Re: MANPOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Succi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    According to the brass you should shut your mouth and "do your job". This agency should be glad there are troopers out there writing tickets at ALL! Ninety percent of troopers have NO INCENTIVE TO WORK AT FHP. Maybe when FHP is down to 1000 troopers they will begin to realize that.
    We are under 1000 pal.
    Says who? Serious question. I can't get it confirmed.

As of October 7, 2008

Troopers = 964
    Corporals = 202
    Sergeants = 202

This does not include the 48 in the 116 BRC.
    Captain, in your opinion, where should manpower numbers be at? If you could get it done with a snap of your fingers? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Succi
    According to the brass you should shut your mouth and "do your job". This agency should be glad there are troopers out there writing tickets at ALL! Ninety percent of troopers have NO INCENTIVE TO WORK AT FHP. Maybe when FHP is down to 1000 troopers they will begin to realize that.
    We are under 1000 pal.
    Says who? Serious question. I can't get it confirmed.

As of October 7, 2008

Troopers = 964
    Corporals = 202
    Sergeants = 202

This does not include the 48 in the 116 BRC.
    Captain, in your opinion, where should manpower numbers be at? If you could get it done with a snap of your fingers? Thanks.
    Based on population we need to have at least 2000 sworn personel to be truly effective and not just playing catch up.

The current budget reduction exercise has 60 more trooper positions on the chopping block and the elimination of all the PIO positions......But electra has more than doubled her staff, many with six figure salaries....Makes sense to me..... :!:
    i hope that's a joke.
    This is the information I got about the so called budget reduction exercise. This is what is proposed for FHP...I do not know if I want to laugh or cry....

BOI reduction, Elimination of FHP PAO section, CSO program in Troops C and D gone, Program and Planning in GHQ, Recruitment in the field gone {only centralized recruiting in Tallahassee left}, 4 Positions at the academy, FHP EOC positions gone, SOAR cut for captains and Lt's and reduced to 4 hours a week for everyone else, Court Overtime gone, and reduction in vehicle purchases, and the 60 road positions axed.

Nothing mentioned about cutting any of electra's super duper staff positions she has created. If we all do not wake up and stand together, Troopers right on up the chain, we will not have a department left. PBA, COA, FAST all need to be sending letters to the media and the governor's officer in reference to this crap. Safety and security of its visitors and citizens my A$$. I do not want to here any crap about tough economic times either. Remember the sugarcane fields! It’s all about priorities. The legislator does not have public safety as a priority, and electra certainly does not have FHP's best interest at heart, its all about her buddies, and how much money she can slice from FHP to make positions for them!......Wake Up!

The current budget reduction exercise has 60 more trooper positions on the chopping block and the elimination of all the PIO positions......But electra has more than doubled her staff, many with six figure salaries....Makes sense to me..... :!:
    i hope that's a joke.
    This is the information I got about the so called budget reduction exercise. This is what is proposed for FHP...I do not know if I want to laugh or cry....

BOI reduction, Elimination of FHP PAO section, CSO program in Troops C and D gone, Program and Planning in GHQ, Recruitment in the field gone {only centralized recruiting in Tallahassee left}, 4 Positions at the academy, FHP EOC positions gone, SOAR cut for captains and Lt's and reduced to 4 hours a week for everyone else, Court Overtime gone, and reduction in vehicle purchases, and the 60 road positions axed.

Nothing mentioned about cutting any of electra's super duper staff positions she has created. If we all do not wake up and stand together, Troopers right on up the chain, we will not have a department left. PBA, COA, FAST all need to be sending letters to the media and the governor's officer in reference to this crap. Safety and security of its visitors and citizens my A$$. I do not want to here any crap about tough economic times either. Remember the sugarcane fields! It’s all about priorities. The legislator does not have public safety as a priority, and electra certainly does not have FHP's best interest at heart, its all about her buddies, and how much money she can slice from FHP to make positions for them!......Wake Up!
    good post

i hope that's a joke.

:shock:

ops:

i hope that's a joke.

:shock:
    What difference would it make to eliminate for instance, BOI, PAO, CSO etc. You would still have to pay these people. This really makes no sense. How would that save money?

dot - fhp merge being proposed this year?

dot - fhp merge being proposed this year?
    No merger is going to save FHP, it is incompetence at the top starting with Czernis that has killed this agency.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123