Chief PIO David Craig

Chief PIO David Craig

Today a friend of mine spoke to David Craig of RNN News and was told that positions within the Morgan campaign are currently being filled. He could not, or would not, elaborate as to who the Chief Deputy might be but did state that the decision has been made. He also claimed that he was to be the Chief PIO for the department and that he would have at least two assistant PIO's. What I found interesting is that he plans to have an active role in patrol. As a "certified officer" he will be able to respond to calls and document them on film. His assistant PIO's will then forwarded this to the appropriate news organizations for broadcast. Imagine that. David Craig in full uniform, responding in emergency mode to calls in a marked unit only to document how we handle the situation.

Re: Chief PIO David Craig

Is he going to profit from these broadcasts while being paid as the "Chief PIO" for the SO?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Today a friend of mine spoke to David Craig of RNN News and was told that positions within the Morgan campaign are currently being filled. He could not, or would not, elaborate as to who the Chief Deputy might be but did state that the decision has been made. He also claimed that he was to be the Chief PIO for the department and that he would have at least two assistant PIO's. What I found interesting is that he plans to have an active role in patrol. As a "certified officer" he will be able to respond to calls and document them on film. His assistant PIO's will then forwarded this to the appropriate news organizations for broadcast. Imagine that. David Craig in full uniform, responding in emergency mode to calls in a marked unit only to document how we handle the situation.

Think he can make it through the FTO program? Or, does he get to skip that part of the training process?

More Bull from the Opposition

You are going to have to lie better than that. I made no such statement to anybody.

You have told people that you're going to be a PIO as well as "number 2" and you've even told them what your starting salary would be.

Re: More Bull from the Opposition

Quote Originally Posted by David Craig
    You are going to have to lie better than that. I made no such statement to anybody.
    I remember you chasing us around with a camera years ago. Your a nice guy but not cop material. Stick to the cameras.

If Morgan wins it will be their show and they can do what they want to in their administration. We will be adjusting to whatever they want whether we like it or not. So,................support Larry!!!!!! Every vote is important. Make sure your friends, family, and whoever you meet knows Larry is the right choice. Time spent here could be used on the street with a sign in your hands and a smile on your face. C'mon out with us!!!