Impossible to Defend - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Impossible to Defend

Nice to see that I was correct about your Army Enlistment, I could tell by the way you write. Additionally, you are either a weak male or a woman with less than 5 years in Law Enforcement.

I still don’t understand your previous post, and since you refuse to explain, I’ll just move one.

As for the “Jar Head” comment, that is actually a compliment, it refers to the haircut. Maries are proud to be a Department of the Navy. All of these things you mention are not negatives toward Marines, they are positives, but for some reason your ignorance makes you think these things are insults. Once again, clear indication that you are either a weak male or a female with less than 5 years on the job. I bet you have a Galls Catalog at your house next to “The Shield” box set.

Listen, I did not make one negative comment about the Army, but you for some reason hold some pent-up frustration or resentment toward the Corp. I only said that you sound like you were in the Army, and it turned out that I was correct. I was just stating a fact and then you stumbled over your tongue and started speaking about paychecks. You should really talk to someone who can help you work through your issues. I personally have nothing but respect for members of all Armed Forces, but I could be wrong, after all, you’re the one with the vast life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Hey Guest,

Most of us have a College Degree, it’s not that big of a deal. You should take a moment to ask a friend to read your post, you sound like you need medication or need to up the dosage of the meds you’re on.

Tip of the day:

Don’t start your sentences off with “Yes” it makes you sound like a Rookie, which you probably are. As for the military service, that one is a clear give-away, you definitely were not a member of the Marine Corp, you were probably in the Army.

Please explain this:
    “Just be nice poindexter; after all, the police academy is at a stupid vocational academy (you know spark..like a plumber).”
    I have no clue what point you were tying to make. Once again, check the Meds.
    If I'm not mistaken, you're replying to a "guest's" comments here diesel, not mine. I do not post as a guest on this site, so you were wrong to assume we are one in the same. Your stupid little quip of "you were probably in the Army" does infer negativity. My comment (to get your rock for a brain up to speed on this conversation) was made as a reaction to yours to this guest and in defense of what I consider to be the best branch of the service in this country.

It's obvious to me you didn't do that much time in the service if you did any at all. It's also obvious they never taught you how to use that rock between your ears in the, probably, very short and insignificant enlistment you might have done. Of course the word "jarhead" means that to you, it's just one more thing they brainwashed you to believe in. I've got my own beliefs for what that word means and it's not a compliment, I can assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgusted
    Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Tip of the day:

Don’t start your sentences off with “Yes” it makes you sound like a Rookie, which you probably are. As for the military service, that one is a clear give-away, you definitely were not a member of the Marine Corp, you were probably in the Army.
    Q: You know why they put marines on navy ships?

A: Because sheep would be too obvious.

Oh, and my paycheck in the Army never had the Dept. of the Navy stamped on the top of it either. If you were a jarhead it did, though. I'm guessing that means marines are just dumb SEaMEN.. That just goes to show that every baseball team has to have "catcher" on it (if ya know what I mean). :snicker:
    Again, showing our azzes in public. Normally I'm all for venting and (I hope you are) joking but I just watched the news and saw how many of our military guys were killed and injured this week. How about a little respect for ALL the uniform / branches, and their families.
    It's amazing how one stupid statement can offend and hurt so many people. I hope your screen name is just that and you are not actually a veteran.
    As for you, "Disgusted." I'm sure it would pain you to know, I am actually a veteran. Your statement can be summed up in just 5 words, that you spoke. "I just watched the news" tells me everything I needed to know about what you think you know about what's going on over there. You don't have the right nor any reason to be hurt or offended because you are clueless.

It was not my intention to make you believe that what I said to diesel had anything to do with the deaths of our country's heroes over there. But since you're a bleeding heart, you were going to twist it to make it sound that way anyway, no matter what I said. Disgusted it's called a "rivalry." The Marines and the Army and even the Navy to some extent have been at each other's throats since well before our time. It's part of the fun about having served in our country's military. So having that in mind, you should never have interjected your tree-hugging views into that conversation, it wasn't for you.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's dissapointing to see an "In Memory" section on their website listing the names of fallen officers...to include two FEMALE officers who were killed ON DUTY (Margena Nunez and Darla Lathrem) and yet could not be a member of this "LE MC" because they were female. Not because they were plumbers, electricians or friends of an officer who is a member.
    What will you stand for? What will be ok for you to tolerate? What's really more important in a fellowship of LE? Good friends with a wrench and contractors license?
    If you're going to stand for what's right, stand tall.
    Women have their place in a motorcycle club, they are for the comfort of the male members. If you want to start your own club with pink Hondas or Kawasakis, then maybe you will call it "THE VIXENS MC." You can get t-shirts that say, "if you can read this, the ******* fell off."

Lighten up Francis!

Quote Originally Posted by **** Butkus
    It's dissapointing to see an "In Memory" section on their website listing the names of fallen officers...to include two FEMALE officers who were killed ON DUTY (Margena Nunez and Darla Lathrem) and yet could not be a member of this "LE MC" because they were female. Not because they were plumbers, electricians or friends of an officer who is a member.
    What will you stand for? What will be ok for you to tolerate? What's really more important in a fellowship of LE? Good friends with a wrench and contractors license?
    Women have their place in a motorcycle club, they are for the comfort of the male members. If you want to start your own club with pink Hondas or Kawasakis, then maybe you will call it "THE VIXENS MC." You can get t-shirts that say, "if you can read this, the *** VIRUS ALERT *** fell off."
    Margena Nunez "place" was working a fatal accident in the middle of the night and then being run over.

Take the "LE" out of your motorcycle club if it's not for all LEO's.

Quote Originally Posted by **** Butkus
    Women have their place in a motorcycle club, they are for the comfort of the male members. If you want to start your own club with pink Hondas or Kawasakis, then maybe you will call it "THE VIXENS MC." You can get t-shirts that say, "if you can read this, the *** VIRUS ALERT *** fell off."
    Margena Nunez "place" was working a fatal accident in the middle of the night and then being run over.

Take the "LE" out of your motorcycle club if it's not for all LEO's.
    Did you want to join the Boy Scouts when you were a little girl instead of the Girl Scouts? Why? Did you want to be the only girl on the high school football team? Why? Did you like playing with GI Joe instead of Barbie? Why? Are you a man trapped in a woman's body or just a screwed-up feminist out to prove a point?

I am man enough to say I support Diesel. They deserve the same respect, and the Cmdr and two Lt's are the losers.

I respect any organization’s decision to set limits or restrictions on membership, within reason and as long as the organization does not break the law or infringe on other’s rights. The Defenders MC in NOT a criminal organization and has never, to my knowledge, violated any person’s rights. In fact, the Defenders MC is considered a pretty decent club. But this is the point; it is a Motorcycle Club only and is not a Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club. This is the point that eats at Law Enforcement in general and especially eats at Legitimate LEMC’s.

**** Butkus made a point, “If you want to start your own club with pink Hondas or Kawasaki’s, then maybe you will call it "THE VIXENS MC." But what if this club, that **** suggested, was formed with all women members but they called it the Collier County Men’s Motorcycle Club? How silly would that be? And what if they justified this by telling everyone that a small percentage of their members were men? Would these few men in the club make a difference? I don’t think so. As for the “Woman Members” issue, I’ve always been a little leery of guys who exclude woman but only embrace other men, just me, just a thought. I believe this was the thought process when the Village People Group was put together.

Using common sense, and even ****’s thought process, the Defenders should be called; THE VERY SMALL PORTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT MOTORCYCLE CLUB (VSPLEMC), it could fit on the vest if you make the gun a revolver, and shrink the size of the skull. Well maybe not the Skull, because we all know how much a skull, in a Fonzy Jacket, wearing a Bruce Springsteen bandana represents Law Enforcement. (The sarcasm was inserted for ****). Hey that’s funny; a guy who calls himself **** BUTKUS, don’t want to hang out with woman?????????????????

That being said, the Defenders are probably a great Motorcycle Club with a group of terrific guys, but they are not a Law Enforcement Club. The Defenders should stop trying to fool everyone into thinking they are an LEMC and just be who they are, a motorcycle club with some members who happen to be Law Enforcement Officers.

The Enforcers are having the same problem, in fact, it’s become so annoying that OL’s have been snatching up center patches and then sewing them upside-down on the inside of their vests, as a trophy. The Defenders and the Enforcers are not fooling anyone, who is even remotely familiar with MC’s. The problem is the average citizen who watches a Defender of Enforcer do something stupid or act like a fool, and then Law Enforcement takes it on the chin.

And again, I can’t imagine the Law Enforcement Officers in that club standing for average citizens walking around and enjoying Law Enforcement recognition, when the person hasn’t booked one prisoner, has never mad an arrest on Christmas, and has never buried a FELLOW Law Enforcement Brother or Sister. That is a damn disgrace and flies in the face of genuine Cops and Deputies who holster up everyday to earn a living, this behavior is a sin.

This is all very interesting. Is this a form of impersonating a law enforcement officer? It seems to me that this whole group is a black-eye to the agency and I can't believe that command staff is a part of this. Especially if non LE members are in fact carrying weapons or other illegal activity.

If a member of the agency was a member of a country club that did not allow other races, would this be ok.

To the law enforcement members of the MC, if you were under fire, and a female officer was the only back-up available, would you want her to help you? If she needed back-up, would you do your best to get to her to help? Sadly, I have to wonder.

Some of you really make it look like this agency deserves the bad press it gets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast