Impossible to Defend
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Impossible to Defend

The opinion of “If you don’t like the rules – Don’t Play” could also apply to may things, such as issues and grievances in Collier SO. This opinion is one of weakness and cowardly spirit. Real Cops find something wrong, they work to fix it.

As for the particular club, it’s not a Law Enforcement Club. There are more civilians in the club than Cops and Deputies. There’s nothing fundamentally wrong with this club, so long as it is identified for what it really is, just a Motorcycle Club, nothing more.

As a Law Enforcement Officer, I find it disrespectful that the majority of the Club’s membership is made of civilians who enjoy riding the coattails of the Law Enforcement profession who earned the right to wear a badge. I am tired of these “Cop Groupies” who don’t have the guts to join a 1% Club so they ride around with LEMC on their backs and use our dedication to our Profession to protect their childish antics.

I’m an LEO and I earned that title by meeting the qualifications established by the State of Florida, by working every possible shift, by working every holiday, by dodging Internal Affairs, by jumping into fights when I’m out numbered, by protecting my Brothers & Sisters, by filing the endless reports, by allowing people to insult me, by living in a Fish Bowl, by having my freedom of speech limited, by being shot on duty, by being stabbed on duty, by attending the funerals, by BEING A COP!

If you believe that this particular Club’s fundamental beliefs don’t spit in the face of real cops all over this state, then maybe you’re the kind of LEO who lets his neighbor borrow his badge. I don’t PLAY COP and I find it disrespectful when other do.

Re: Impossible to Defend

Yep...you meet the standards of the state Florida....something like 19yoa....GED....and no crime of moral turpitude. Congratulations...now go ride your little scooter.

Hey “Guest”

Don’t trivialize my profession (Law Enforcement) because you’re a phony. Either you’re a member of that Club or you’re an associate, which means you have very little respect for Law Enforcement. The members of that club look so bad that they have no choice but to sew LEMC on the back, they should have a lawsuit brought against them for false advertising.

This Club (I refrain from mentioning the name because it is so corny) is a joke among real LEMC’s. The name was stolen from a Canadian Motorcycle Club. The insignia with the skull was copied from about ten other Wannabe LEMC’s already in existence (LERC MC, Knights Crew MC, ect……..).

This club is an embarrassment to the profession of Law Enforcement. Most of us don’t care about this club because we don’t ride in the same circles, but please tell them to remove the LE from the Vest, stop calling it a Law Enforcement MC, and be happy with who they are. The problem is simple, most citizens actually believe that the members are cops, so it makes real cops look bad.

It's dissapointing to see an "In Memory" section on their website listing the names of fallen officers...to include two FEMALE officers who were killed ON DUTY (Margena Nunez and Darla Lathrem) and yet could not be a member of this "LE MC" because they were female. Not because they were plumbers, electricians or friends of an officer who is a member.
    What will you stand for? What will be ok for you to tolerate? What's really more important in a fellowship of LE? Good friends with a wrench and contractors license?
    If you're going to stand for what's right, stand tall.

It’s all about trying to fit in with the 1%er Clubs. Real LEMC's don’t give a second thought about what a 1% Club thinks. But this club allows regular citizens, most whom won't pass a drug test and some who carry firearms illegally, to wear the same insignia and markings as real Officers & Deputies.

I understand its good to encourage support from the community for Law Enforcement, but selling the Badge or Star for $10.00 a month is tragic. I wonder how the real LEO's in that club can stomach it. At least put something on the vest that lets everyone know who the civilians are.

Who's idea was it to use a skull, guns, and the Bruce Springstein American Flag Bandana? The Bandana is disrespectful to the American Flag. As for the Flag, what's up with he flag on the vest? Why are they black? Do the club members execute SWAT Entries when they're not riding. Why is the Flag flown the wrong way? Is this another form of intentional disrespect for the American Flag?

Sorry JKAS, I am not a member of a stupid scooter club and I don't even own one.

Yes I work here, and have one of those pesky college degrees and some life experience. Sorry if I don't meet the minimum statutory standards, and don't hide behind some leather HD outfit like I am a tough guy!

Before you go off on some idiotic tangent, yes I have also been in the military (that's how I payed for college).

Just be nice poindexter; after all, the police academy is at a stupid vocational academy (you know spark..like a plumber).

Hey Guest,

Most of us have a College Degree, it’s not that big of a deal. You should take a moment to ask a friend to read your post, you sound like you need medication or need to up the dosage of the meds you’re on.

Tip of the day:

Don’t start your sentences off with “Yes” it makes you sound like a Rookie, which you probably are. As for the military service, that one is a clear give-away, you definitely were not a member of the Marine Corp, you were probably in the Army.

Please explain this:
    “Just be nice poindexter; after all, the police academy is at a stupid vocational academy (you know spark..like a plumber).”
    I have no clue what point you were tying to make. Once again, check the Meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Tip of the day:

Don’t start your sentences off with “Yes” it makes you sound like a Rookie, which you probably are. As for the military service, that one is a clear give-away, you definitely were not a member of the Marine Corp, you were probably in the Army.
    Q: You know why they put marines on navy ships?

A: Because sheep would be too obvious.

Oh, and my paycheck in the Army never had the Dept. of the Navy stamped on the top of it either. If you were a jarhead it did, though. I'm guessing that means marines are just dumb SEaMEN.. That just goes to show that every baseball team has to have "catcher" on it (if ya know what I mean). :snicker:

The ARMY is just way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Tip of the day:

Q: You know why they put marines on navy ships?

A: Because sheep would be too obvious.

Oh, and my paycheck in the Army never had the Dept. of the Navy stamped on the top of it either. If you were a jarhead it did, though. I'm guessing that means marines are just dumb SEaMEN.. That just goes to show that every baseball team has to have "catcher" on it (if ya know what I mean). :snicker:
    Again, showing our azzes in public. Normally I'm all for venting and (I hope you are) joking but I just watched the news and saw how many of our military guys were killed and injured this week. How about a little respect for ALL the uniform / branches, and their families.
    It's amazing how one stupid statement can offend and hurt so many people. I hope your screen name is just that and you are not actually a veteran.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast