Sheriff Needs to cut Ties
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheriff Needs to cut Ties

Who ever is elected to the office of Sheriff has a lot of work to do. We can’t allow the junk form Ken to hurt the men and woman who work very hard everyday to enforce the law and keep the peace.

The new Sheriff needs to cut all ties with criminal organizations, especially South Florida President’s Council (SFPC). The SFPC is made up, primarily, of 1% Motorcycle Clubs who refer to LEO’s as PIGS and SCUM and hope everyday that we all die. The Outlaws MC, Der Krieger MC, Black Pistons MC, States MC Military Vets MC and so on. All of these are Outlaw MC affiliates or supporters. Check out the websites, you’ll find them very interesting. Go to the Wings of Gold Website; they have a list of “Friends” which includes the Outlaws MC but not BSO.

The Association with these criminal enterprises has placed BSO in a weird position. Agencies across the nation actually limit the information they share with BSO because of this. It’s time to “Clean the Slate” and let the 1%er Criminals go it alone. These organizations use Toy Runs and Charity work to gain public popularity and draw attention away form the ongoing criminal activity.

Re: Sheriff Needs to cut Ties

God forbid your child gets seriously ill. The wings of gold has raised over a million dollars for the Joe Dimaggio Childrens hospital. Just because they wear vests and ride motors,you have opinion without the facts. There club is made up of trauma doctors and business CEO's.

I don't care how much money is raised or donated, SFPC is run by criminals. Just ask them, the Aoutlaws, States MC, and the rest of them will be more than happy to tell you that they hate cops. The Outlaws MC have been identified as a Global Criminal Enterprise by the US Congress. They've been introduced to our friend "RICO" several times. If you want to hang out with criminals, go ahead.

New York - -[b]Federal ruling upholds firing of guards for motorcycle-gang ties-
    -The state Department of Correction didn't violate the constitutional rights of four correctional officers when it fired three of them and "counseled" the fourth for their association with the Outlaws Motorcycle Club,[/b
    ] a federal appeals court has ruled.
    The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York said in a 77-page decision issued Friday that the officers' conduct "had the potential in several ways to disrupt and reflect negatively on DOC's operations."
    The Correction Department's interest in maintaining "the efficiency, security, and integrity of its operations outweighed the associational interests" of the four correctional officers, Senior Judge Amalya L. Kearse wrote for a unanimous three-judge panel.
    The ruling came more than two years after the case was filed, and the job status of the officers with ties to the motorcycle club has since changed.
    One of the four plaintiffs currently works for the department, but one has retired, another has resigned, and the fourth was fired on a charge not directly associated with his involvement in the motorcycle club, department spokesman Brian Garnett said.
    The plaintiffs are James Kight, Gary Piscottano, Mark J. Vincenzo, and Walter C. Scappini. "We are very pleased with the ruling," Garnett said. "We've maintained since day one that the association with a group such as the Outlaws is inconsistent with what is expected of a correctional professional within the law enforcement community."
    Kight, Piscottano, and another correctional officer, Randy Sabettini, were fired in April 2004 after investigators said they had been "less than truthful" about their affiliation with the club during interviews. Each had previously admitted being involved with the group.
    Vincenzo and Scappini received counseling after the initial round of Correction Department hearings on their Outlaws ties in 2004. But Vincenzo was fired later in 2004 after being seen at an event co-sponsored by the Outlaws at the American Veterans, or AmVets, hall in Enfield.
    Piscottano was reinstated in 2006 and currently works at the Willard-Cybulski Correctional Institution in Enfield, Garnett said.
    Kight, who apparently also returned to work with the department, has been fired as a result of unrelated conduct, according to the spokesman. Vincenzo was reinstated two years after his firing and has since retired, Garnett said, adding that Scappini has resigned.
    In late 2003, when new leadership had taken charge in the Correction Department, administrators decided that officers' membership in the club posed a security risk to prisoners. The department had received an anonymous letter claiming that several employees were Outlaws members.
    The lawsuit over the disciplinary action went first to U.S. District Court in New Haven, where Judge Mark R. Kravitz ruled against the correctional officers. They appealed his decision to the 2nd Circuit. The lawyer representing the four correctional officers, Kathleen Eldergill of Manchester, couldn't be reached for comment Wednesday.
    She argued during the court case that the disciplinary action imposed on the officers as a result of their association with the Outlaws violated their constitutional rights to freedom of association and due process of law.
    She also claimed their due-process rights were violated because the Correction Department's "administrative directive" on employee conduct failed to put them on notice that they could be disciplined for associating with the Outlaws.
    But the appeals court said the Correction Department had information that the Outlaws were involved in illegal activities, at least in other states, involving drug trafficking, selling stolen goods, prostitution, and racketeering involving violence such as arson, bombings, and murder.
    "It is not beyond the intelligence of an ordinary person, much less that of a correctional officer, to recognize that a criminal-justice-system officer's association with an organization whose affiliates engage in criminal activity reflects negatively on the agency that employs him," Kearse wrote for the court.
    Joining her in the decision were Judges Robert D. Sack of the 2nd Circuit and Timothy C. Stanceu of the U.S. Court of International Trade, who was designated to sit with the 2nd Circuit in the case.
    Jenna N. Carlesso
    zwire.com

Take a moment to read the 77 page ruling. Real simple, any cop who attends a SFPC sponsored event can be fired. And once the election is over, the new Sheriff will be reminded of this ruling. No more Grand Marshall duties and no more photo OPS.

Good post - a real eye opener. It used to be BSO had declared a war against the Outlaws and their den in south Broward. Now when I see cops dressed up like bikers, it makes my stomach turn. We spent years putting these animals in jail and now you want to look like them? Bunch of old men riding hogs they can hardly hold on to.

"The Outlaws MC, Der Krieger MC, Black Pistons MC, States MC Military Vets MC and so on. All of these are Outlaw MC affiliates or supporters." Not true! Not sure about the others but Der Krieger and Mil Vets are in no way supporters or associated with the Outlaws MC. Get your facts straight. Not all Motorcycle Clubs are criminal. Just like not all Cops are on the take and not all Judges are crooked. Just most of them. As far as you bunching people together, I'm sure you still believe all blacks do not work and all chinese kids are good at math right?

I'm blown away that some one actually posted about this. I've said it for years - cops imitating outlaws is sickening. I wasn't aware of the BSO connection with the MC clubs but never supported that stupid toy run. There are many other means for collecting toys. There's something wrong with cops who want to dress up and look like an outlaw but I thought that trend was fading. I keep thinking of what Varona looked like and that says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by USgulfVet
    "The Outlaws MC, Der Krieger MC, Black Pistons MC, States MC Military Vets MC and so on. All of these are Outlaw MC affiliates or supporters." Not true! Not sure about the others but Der Krieger and Mil Vets are in no way supporters or associated with the Outlaws MC. Get your facts straight. Not all Motorcycle Clubs are criminal. Just like not all Cops are on the take and not all Judges are crooked. Just most of them. As far as you bunching people together, I'm sure you still believe all blacks do not work and all chinese kids are good at math right?
    I agree. The Outlaws,Black pistons,Pagans mc and other 1%er clubs are out there alright, but not everybody in those clubs are felons or even have records. You'd be surprised as to how many are hard working family men. As far as the other clubs Wngs of gold, States, Der Krieger these clubs have lawyers,doctors,former and current cops and guards hell i think theres a retired judge in one of these clubs too. Don't judge a book by it's cover . There are assh#$es in every bunch even BSO.
    I am an independent biker myself the clubs aren't for me. Nobody tells me when and where to ride on my time. But alot of these clubs aren't criminal enterprises and do have alot of good honest people in them .

Quote Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT
    Quote Originally Posted by USgulfVet
    I agree. The Outlaws,Black pistons,Pagans mc and other 1%er clubs are out there alright, but not everybody in those clubs are felons or even have records. You'd be surprised as to how many are hard working family men. As far as the other clubs Wngs of gold, States, Der Krieger these clubs have lawyers,doctors,former and current cops and guards hell i think theres a retired judge in one of these clubs too. Don't judge a book by it's cover . There are assh#$es in every bunch even BSO.
    I am an independent biker myself the clubs aren't for me. Nobody tells me when and where to ride on my time. But alot of these clubs aren't criminal enterprises and do have alot of good honest people in them .
    You guys really don't have a clue about what you are talking about. The MC Clubs mentioned ARE OUTLAW Supporters. They do pay dues to the SF MC Council which the Outlaws get. Their clubs cannot be formed officially into the SF MC Council unless the Outlaws approve it. They aren't 1 percenters like the outlaws but they are supporters as far as certain events and being able to wear Black and White colors. There was an incident in Oakland Park where members of the Military Vets (including a BSO Deputy who has since been arrested and fired) approached a Law Enforcement MC Club in a bar. The LEO Club was wearing red and white colors which are "Hells Angels" colors. This is PROHIBITED in S. Florida by the Outlaws. The Vets approached the LEO's and told them to take their colors off or leave the bar. No not all Outlaws have felony convictions but make no mistake, it is an "Outlaw" organization. If any LEO out there thinks differently they are certainly misinformed. If you think for one minute I'm wrong try this little experiment. Get a set of Red and White colors in any name, make one up. Put them on and then walk into any place where these guys frequent and see what happens. I promise, they won't give you a teddy bear for the toy run. I really hope the authors of these posts aren't cops.

# 1 Why would any LEMC want to go to an event supported by Outlaws unless they were looking for trouble?
    # 2 If you go to one of these events they post ,usually right at the entrance , they have the right to refuse anyone. Maybe they felt uncomfortable with the way this cop club was acting.
    # 3 I'm sure that if the SFPC was so powerful and strong arming as you say the feds would shut them down. Maybe they cant because it can't be proven !!!
    # 4 Other cop clubs are welcome at certain club parties Wild Pigs, Hard Chargers, Enforcers. Not every club hates cops but it seems that almost every poster in this blog hates bikers in general in or out of a club .
    # 5 if you don't like motorcucle clubs stay away from them they will stay away from you. Seems like you guys are stuck in the 60 ,70,80's when alot of bad stuff went down i don't advocate the things they did . but its history as far as I'm concerned.
    # 5 What the hell are we talking about this crap ?? What about my pension ??? what about my retrement ??? this blog is over 2 years old jeeshus !!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow me to dissipate some of your ignorance. To do this we will have to school you on Sub-Cultures. First of all they do exist. Golf, Motorcycle or Surfing, these all have Sub-Cultures. As in all Sub-Cultures many of these have a different or parallel set of rules. When you make the trip to California on vacation and decide to hit the surf, know that every good wave that rolls in will not be yours. The local surfing population will hold you accountable to such. Sometimes in cases of total disregard for this unwritten rule, violence has been used to enforce the rules of this Sub-Culture. They police themselves and not often do the crooked cops need to be involved. The Motorcycle community has a similar Sub-Culture as represented by the numerous MC's. Many of these clubs are pretty proud of my being a predominate club supporters to which your ignorant azz has insulted the same. So these groups of mostly men and many of whom are veterans that miss the comradery from their past, join together around a common interest. Mororcycles, the same as if it were a surfboard or golf club. Now let me address your comment: "Now when I see cops dressed up like bikers, it makes my stomach turn." So its Bikers you have problems with? The "Declare War on Them" comment I find just as alarming which is why most of middle America teaches theirs young, not to trust Cops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast