24 Hours from now

24 Hours from now

The time now is 445pm on Saturday September 6, 2008. In 24 hours from now I will be driving home from watching the JETS beat the shit out of the Dolphins. I just picked up my 4 free tickers, Section 138 row 2, from my dolphin ticket hook up. Last year, I got an orange card for foul language. Call me if you are going, Tailgating starts at 10am.

Re: 24 Hours from now

Oh yes and I forgot two things for you South Florida sports fans.... 1- Did you see the Marlins game the other night? There was 600 fans there for the opening pitch and 4000 total.. Thats right, lets build a new stadium. What was that movie? "If you build it the will come"
    Second thing is J E T S JETS JETS JETS........

Yeah and we are also in the middle of a recession and living in the corner house on Hurricane Alley. I guess the rest of those idiots probably thought there was something more important in life than opening pitch: UFC. With this economy in dumps, some poor families don't even know how they are going to make enough to order pay-per-view. Then again it's Lidell vs Evans tonight, so people can probably skip that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Seltzer
    Oh yes and I forgot two things for you South Florida sports fans.... 1- Did you see the Marlins game the other night? There was 600 fans there for the opening pitch and 4000 total.. Thats right, lets build a new stadium. What was that movie? "If you build it the will come"

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Seltzer
    i heard that if farvrevreee doesnt work out that you guys have roger staubach on your practice squad....another 7-9 season???
    if you wanna protect favrervre why not shape the ball like a hot dog and put cha ro on the o line??

Before I respond, I would just like to say that whoever created the confirmation code is a ****ing jackass. Why do you have to type that ****ing thing in everytime you wanna ****ing post something. Its a waste of time.

You Dolphin fans make me laugh. For years you guys have been making fun of Pennington as a quarterback. Talking about how he sucks and can't throw. Now he is the second coming of Christ according to you guys. I personally like him and think he is a great quarterback, which you guys do now also because of a pre-season game against Kansas City. I hope he does good and was even thinking about wearing my Pennington Jersey just to support Chad also. I'm not because I dont want you fin fans to mis-understand who MY team is. I predict the Jats vs. Saints this year in the super bowl.