Sullivan - Deremer - Bogart - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Sullivan - Deremer - Bogart

You my friend are a baffoon. So what you are saying is that no one would vote for a woman? Or are you saying a woman could never be Sheriff. Choose carefully you words of ignorance and stupidity. Unfortunately, we are all forced to see your postings as we try to read intelligent postings.
    YOUR Sheriff is out of control. Your ignorance is fueling that egomaniacs drive. The issue is that many, like YOU, do not read and look into what you are fed to believe by Lord Vader. What he has done to the contract negotiations is a perfect example of the "above the law bully" mentality. You my friend must be classified as a sheep, unable to think or lead yourself.
    Stop with the useless postings that mock a person because of their name. Unless you would like to post your own, then we can all dissect the make up of why you were named.
    I hope others will steer clear of the propaganda and simply vote based on knowledge and individual opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lies, Lies, Lies
    You my friend are a baffoon. So what you are saying is that no one would vote for a woman? Or are you saying a woman could never be Sheriff. Choose carefully you words of ignorance and stupidity. Unfortunately, we are all forced to see your postings as we try to read intelligent postings.
    YOUR Sheriff is out of control. Your ignorance is fueling that egomaniacs drive. The issue is that many, like YOU, do not read and look into what you are fed to believe by Lord Vader. What he has done to the contract negotiations is a perfect example of the "above the law bully" mentality. You my friend must be classified as a sheep, unable to think or lead yourself.
    Stop with the useless postings that mock a person because of their name. Unless you would like to post your own, then we can all dissect the make up of why you were named.
    I hope others will steer clear of the propaganda and simply vote based on knowledge and individual opinion.
    I don't know, I have never heard the Sheriff take credit for anything. Every time I have seen him speak, he credits his people for all the good that happens at the Sheriff's Office. Even the famous Rock Star comment that he made to us at the SRO meeting was taken out of context. He said that the people think so highly of the Sheriff's office that he is constantly bombarded with people wanting to tell him about what "his deputies have done". He said it makes him feel like a rock star to get that kind of attention "on behalf of his people".

You guys need to forget about Bogart's first name, that was his mother's mistake, not his. What is important is the truth, and you guys are not telling it.

I support Deremer, but unfortunately, he does not have enough support to win. After him, I support the Sheriff and hope he will support the Sheriff if he loses the primary. I will tell you this much, Deremer agreed to disagree with the Sheriff on some points and Pointed out that Sullied and Bogart were just being politicians and were exaggerating on other points just to make the Sheriff look bad. Bogart was smart enough to pick up on it and change his tactics mid stream and Sullied just plowed stupidly along. Deremer was the most honest person on stage followed by White. You other guys need to simply learn to tell the truth.

Sullied an Ethics instructor? You institutions out there may want to rethink that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I don't know, I have never heard the Sheriff take credit for anything. Every time I have seen him speak, he credits his people for all the good that happens at the Sheriff's Office. Even the famous Rock Star comment that he made to us at the SRO meeting was taken out of context. He said that the people think so highly of the Sheriff's office that he is constantly bombarded with people wanting to tell him about what "his deputies have done". He said it makes him feel like a rock star to get that kind of attention "on behalf of his people".

You guys need to forget about Bogart's first name, that was his mother's mistake, not his. What is important is the truth, and you guys are not telling it.

I support Deremer, but unfortunately, he does not have enough support to win. After him, I support the Sheriff and hope he will support the Sheriff if he loses the primary. I will tell you this much, Deremer agreed to disagree with the Sheriff on some points and Pointed out that Sullied and Bogart were just being politicians and were exaggerating on other points just to make the Sheriff look bad. Bogart was smart enough to pick up on it and change his tactics mid stream and Sullied just plowed stupidly along. Deremer was the most honest person on stage followed by White. You other guys need to simply learn to tell the truth.

Sullied an Ethics instructor? You institutions out there may want to rethink that one.
    At least one person saw the same debate as me. After reading some of these post, some people actually thought Bogart came out on top of the Dem side. At least no one saw Sullied as a winner, but I guess that was more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

At least one person saw the same debate as me. After reading some of these post, some people actually thought Bogart came out on top of the Dem side. At least no one saw Sullied as a winner, but I guess that was more obvious.

Sullivan is done, why are we still talking about him?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789