The changes that are about to happen at the ECSO. - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Mod, are the last three posters the same person?

I have heard in the past about the armed robbery. Is there any documents on that? I am not attacking you I dont even doubt you. I would just like to see.......I could deal with smoking some pot taking some candy a speeding ticket but to commit an armed robbery thats nuts. Not because we are all so perfect but that type of crime is trashy it is the bottom dwellers of any community it is the very worst of any population and for us to hire that type of trash is crazy. Then to add insult to injury put him in auto theft. Wow......how stupid. BUt I guess when the blob is in a position to stop your complaints and to hide you your safe. Good work Sheriff! You DA man!

We are in trouble guys. Even if the Sehriff gets beat look at the trash he is leaving. We really need to get this place leaned up.

Fair question - Here's the document.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Dep.
    I have heard in the past about the armed robbery. Is there any documents on that? I am not attacking you I dont even doubt you. I would just like to see.......I could deal with smoking some pot taking some candy a speeding ticket but to commit an armed robbery thats nuts. Not because we are all so perfect but that type of crime is trashy it is the bottom dwellers of any community it is the very worst of any population and for us to hire that type of trash is crazy. Then to add insult to injury put him in auto theft. Wow......how stupid. BUt I guess when the blob is in a position to stop your complaints and to hide you your safe. Good work Sheriff! You DA man!

We are in trouble guys. Even if the Sehriff gets beat look at the trash he is leaving. We really need to get this place leaned up.
    The highlights and comments are not mine. This was how the document was presented to me. http://www.realitynews.net/brown.pdf

Well Done Ron - Can you use a between jobs serial killer?

Hey I know a couple of serial killers that could use a good job like deputy sheriff. They already fit your agency's hiring profile. And heck they can even tell the truth on the polygraph and still get the job! You are OK in my books Ron McNesby!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011