FWC State Patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any news?

you mean bush patrol. deer patrol

Funny things....

When the FWC was born, I recall a submission was made to the vehicle/vessel committee to have "FWC State Patrol" on the side of the patrol vessels...

Also, I recall a submission to the uniform committee about BDUs, oppossed original rough duty pants that were issued (they were cheaper and more comfortable). Fast forward a few years and they switched to BDUs...

Maybe I was just ahead of my time... lol

Funny things....

When the FWC was born, I recall a submission was made to the vehicle/vessel committee to have "FWC State Patrol" on the side of the patrol vessels...

Also, I recall a submission to the uniform committee about BDUs, oppossed original rough duty pants that were issued (they were cheaper and more comfortable). Fast forward a few years and they switched to BDUs...

Maybe I was just ahead of my time... lol

What came from the meeting a few weeks back? Anything happening?

Has anyone ever considered changing the stripe pattern? Alot has changed since 1999, maybe that should too. It appears in most counties that the community service aide vehicles have the same stripe pattern as FWC?

why change the stripe? that is the closest thing to a law enforcement maring we have on the trucks

I got it, wait till next legislative, budget, fiscal or whatever you want to call it year! Right now it is in the top executive staff, senior leadership team, regional round table, tabletop discussion, and so forth.......... means done for this go around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12