Police CI Kidnapped and Killed (Story Still Developing)

Police CI Kidnapped and Killed (Story Still Developing)

Eyewitness News has learned that the Tallahassee woman who went missing Wednesday night has been found dead.

Tallahassee Police say 23-year-old Rachel Hoffman's body was found in rural Taylor County near the Jefferson Co.-Taylor Co. line.

Officials have arrested two men in connection with the disappearance of the Tallahassee woman.

Hoffman was last seen Wednesday night at about 7 p.m near ForestMeadows Park on North Meridian Road.

Officials found her car at around 12 o'clock Thursday afternoon. It was parked under a tree in the parking lot of United Welding Services in Perry, Florida.

Hoffman was assisting Tallahassee Police with an investigation.

Officials say they have arrested Andrea Green and Deneilo Bradshaw for kidnapping and robbery. TPD is pursuing murder charges against Bradshaw and Green.

Green and Bradshaw were found in Orlando and lead investigators to body.

More Details

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/18800289.html

As if we don't have enough BS threads on here. Quit with the news flashes. We al read sunsentinel.com and herald.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As if we don't have enough BS threads on here. Quit with the news flashes. We al read sunsentinel.com and herald.com
    If it is inappropriate, I am sure the Moderators will remove it.

I find it odd that they Tallahassee PD send a 23 year old girl with no LE experience out to buy 1500 hits off MDA, 2 oz of Coke and a firearm and not have adequate surveillance on her to keep the bad guys from kidnapping, robbing and murdering her. Now TPD wants to turn around and blame her for breaking the security protocol. I think they should have had adequate surveillance on her to prevent this tragedy.

If it is inappropriate, I am sure the Moderators will remove it.

I find it odd that they Tallahassee PD send a 23 year old girl with no LE experience out to buy 1500 hits off MDA, 2 oz of Coke and a firearm and not have adequate surveillance on her to keep the bad guys from kidnapping, robbing and murdering her. Now TPD wants to turn around and blame her for breaking the security protocol. I think they should have had adequate surveillance on her to prevent this tragedy.[/quote]

I AGREE.