Take Heed - The Trolls Are Watching - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

"Embarrassment"? Hey "Guest", which of meetings were you at? Certainly not the two that I attended Wednesday night! The biggest embarressment involving at "our" agency is the "country club" environment you supervisors enjoy at CPD! At least "JW" hasn't sold out his membership in order to appease the Chief, and thereby secure a promotion, which is, as we all know, what happened a few years ago with a "past president." And as far as the "let's all stick together" bull crap, and "we all all in this together" horse manure, Hey supervisors....NEWSFLASH!!!! We are not all in this together!!! You all exist in your kingdoms, with your undeserving take-home cars, (none of which have cages, which would mean, God forbid, you might have to actually do some police work for a change) your $100,000 + a year salaries, your "untouchable" status with administration, no matter how screwed up you are. In reality, if you take the last 10 or so SGT promotions?? A good portion of them would probably be the LAST person who, as most of us agree, would have been promoted!! And that is the reality!!! (Reality, by the way, is a concept the Chief and a lot of you supervisors have no clue of. Not all, but a good number of you.) I guess the reason so many "supervisors"...and I really hate using that word, because at CPD, most of them are anything but "supervisors"..., showed up at the meeting was because they thought that there was going to be a discussion as to whether to hold a "no confidence" vote. Well, most of us already know how absolutey disfunctional, dillusional, and yes, corrupt, this agency is. We don't need a "no confidence" vote to confirm that. Let me clearly repeat that reality...CPD IS DISFUNCTIONAL, DILLUSIONAL, AND CORRUPT, as it relates to the majority of the internal workings and decision makings! (This should not be confused with the day-to-day workings of the rank and file officers, detectives, & PSTs.)

Footnote: Several of us made note of that "rat" who left the FOP 10 labor portion of the meeting early, in order to run to the phone to make his report to whoever. Perhaps "he couldn't live with himself any longer" if he didn't dutifully go report what was being discussed, that being the rat that his is. (It's funny, I guess he CAN live with himself as it relates to that suspect he beat the hell out of, and then jumped back in his car and left the scene like the scared, yellow bellied rat that he is!) But that is just my opinion of the scenario! Hypothetically speaking of course.

This is perfect. We now have both unions coming on here and airing out there opinions on the topic as well as specific people. I can only imagine if the city "leaders" and police staff are viewing this, how big a smile they have right now. How can anyone remotely discuss a no confidence vote when we (both unions) can't even sit in a room and discuss a topic. We would look like idiots going to the city with a no confidence vote, then arguing amongst ourselves. The only thing in agreement is that we (CPD) has gone downhill since the chief lost control of the ship and there does not seem to be anything in the future to change it.

We are a group of hardworking Offficers/Detectives/Supervisors/PST'S who only want what's deserving and right. Somehow we better figure out how to sit together and become strong or we can bet we will weaker than ever and go nowhere.

good post priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless
    This is perfect. We now have both unions coming on here and airing out there opinions on the topic as well as specific people. I can only imagine if the city "leaders" and police staff are viewing this, how big a smile they have right now. How can anyone remotely discuss a no confidence vote when we (both unions) can't even sit in a room and discuss a topic. We would look like idiots going to the city with a no confidence vote, then arguing amongst ourselves. The only thing in agreement is that we (CPD) has gone downhill since the chief lost control of the ship and there does not seem to be anything in the future to change it.

We are a group of hardworking Offficers/Detectives/Supervisors/PST'S who only want what's deserving and right. Somehow we better figure out how to sit together and become strong or we can bet we will weaker than ever and go nowhere.
    What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Think about it...

Listen to yourselves...Dewey the dim-whit and big, fat Captain MT have you guys right where they want you - seriously divided and at each other's throats. You have to play it smart, and beat them at their own game! Trust me when I tell you that this is exactly what numb-nuts Dewey wants to happen!!
    Sounds like you're burned out brother...maybe you need to reconsider your career choice!!
    Both of the men you've made mention of have worked their way to where they are. I suspect you are a "skate" who spends most of the time complaining. CPD would be a better place if there were less of your kind.

J.K. would eliminate the same things and more that Klein would/will. Don't be fooled. HR Joe, Margie and Horne have wanted to cut the PD for a long time. Dont think that they dont want JK in the house because he will do it. As for the take home, good job Jon. People didn't loose the take homes did they? Rumor is the Chief's office told him what to say to keep it from happening. Who cares if they don't fill Det Mary's spot. Not our problem.
    It's obvious YOU are a rookie who doesn't know much about JK. Yes ...he had some detractors, but they weren't the guys who worked for or with him!! If he were to take command the only ones who should be concerned would be the DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN crowd!!

Got you FADE. If JK focused on the complainers and do nothing, we could lose our LTs, FTOs and Community Policing Teams. Not good!

Got you FADE. If JK focused on the complainers and do nothing, we could lose our LTs, FTOs and Community Policing Teams. Not good!
    Just a hunch...but I'd guess YOU have never been an FTO or a member of one of the CP teams! Am I right...officer??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234