Any Info? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Info?

Wow. I take that last sentence as a threat and will act upon it in the proper channels of the department.

What threat? It is a small place, as we all live and work together. But that doesn't mean that we will give special favor to anyone just because they think they are special. So do what you have to do within "the channels of the department." No one threatened you. Even your matchbook diploma can figure that out.

Weeee'lllllllllll seeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow. I take that last sentence as a threat and will act upon it in the proper channels of the department.
    So I'm guessing the Chief's going to take a shot at approaching a judge about getting an I.P. address through a warrant search.

He can't find his own arse with his two hands!

Judge Mike Hunt

cc: Judge Rosy Palmer

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Been There ~ Done That

Oh how soon we forget.

If "No Quarter" really wants to file a complaint for a non-existing threat, then maybe he should approach one of his so-called friends inside the department for assistance. This post was started to check on the welfare of a sick officer, and "No Quarter" turned this into a personal attack against the officer with no evidence of wrong-doing. The only evidence "No Quarter" has is his word (which doesn't appear to be worth much) that the citation was thrown out and that Lt Wyatt corrected the situation Ofc Sprout mishandled.

Well, it's already been proven by several of us officers that were present that neither incident happened as "No Quarter" stated it did. So his word doesn't count for much. And to come onto this site to attack the credibility of an officer for doing his job is BS.

As you've said, Ofc Sprout has helped you in the past. However, when he didn't stand up for you because you were wrong, you have decided to slander his reputation because he wouldn't give you a break. Have you had any dealings with Steve since the towing incident downtown? I'm sure you have, as I am privy to one far north. Let me ask you an honest question: Did he treat you fairly at the apartment complex during another of your towing incidents several months ago? I know he did, because I was there. And you were treated fairly because you were right at that time, and the other guy was wrong. And this was well after the incidents that you have brought forth.

And now you feel that you know of another officer who won't give you "the benefit of the doubt" in the future. I'm sure Steve and the other officers will be fair with you in the future as long as you deserve it.

If you are going to complain, fine. But at least bring forth all of the facts, not just the ones you think will help your case. A lot of us have long memories, and we have a tendancy to remember when someone is trying to kick an officer. But you were easy to remember, since I've dealt with you several times also.

Sounds to me like you should change your ways, and be an upstanding citizen of St Pete instead of a whiny pain in the arse.

The two combatants know who each other are...no I.P. address needed to make a complaint.

What combatants? Someone makes an anonymous remark on this site, and No Quarter gets hurt feelings? Who is he going to complain on? Sounds to me like No Quarter is spitting into the wind. Besides, if he gets it wrong, and I'm sure he will, where does that leave him?

He came onto this board to slam an officer, without justification or proof, for the sole reason of making himself feel good. As I read his posts, it sounds to me like No Quarter likes Sprout as long as he gets his way, but wnats to crucify him when No Quarter was out of place.

Steve has worked for me, as well as around the downtown area. I don't think anyone can say he's perfect, bt I'm just as certain that no one can honsetly say he wouldn't give 110% to help out someone either. I know that I could count on him to get the job done when other officers would still be standing around, trying to figure out a strategy.

Wasn't the original purpose of this post to check on Steve's health and well-being? If anyone can shine further light on the original purpose of the post, I'd appreciate it. Is he still in the hospital? Prognosis for returning to work? How's his family, and do they need anything?

Okay, well I've said my piece and it has nothing to do with ofc. Sprout.

I saw Steve on the 2nd floor today. He has a nasty scar across the front of his neck, is wearing a neck brace, and has an infection in his throat. He doesn't look so good, and sounds even worse, but he seems to be taking it all in stride. He will possibly be off work for several more months, and may be facing another surgery on his throat.

His daughter said that Ofc Sprout is very bored and anxious to get back to work, but that will be determined by the doctors at Bayfront and Moffitt.

Speaking for myself (and I'm sure quite a few others), I'm looking forward to working the streets with you again very soon. Hurry back!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast