Hiring and benefits - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

If you lived within your means, you wouldn't need to work two jobs.

The "live in your means" is getting played out. I remember when the sign over the mirrors in the bathrooms read " This is the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office" it meant something. Because we were the best paid, best trained and best equiped in the state. We lost that pride the day Cal henderson was sworn in. I was hoping Gee was gonna bring that back, but 3 years later and nothing has changed, just blame games.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If you lived within your means, you wouldn't need to work two jobs.

The "live in your means" is getting played out. I remember when the sign over the mirrors in the bathrooms read " This is the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office" it meant something. Because we were the best paid, best trained and best equiped in the state. We lost that pride the day Cal henderson was sworn in. I was hoping Gee was gonna bring that back, but 3 years later and nothing has changed, just blame games.

If your sense of pride is connected with your income rather than with your personal integrity and accomplishments you are indeed a pathetic individual.

Well you would not know this (because of your alternative lifestyle) but when you have children, they grow, you can't stop it, it just happens. As they grow there needs increase. You cannot stop that either. You need to progress in your pay to accomidate these needs. If your employer fails to keep up with even inflation or the surrounding agencies, you have to work extra just to stay even.

So when you say live within your means, you truly do not know what you are speaking of.

Now go get your pound of flesh you were given for the screw job on your fellow deputies and buy another pair of chaps with no azz in them, be happy

Well you would not know this (because of your alternative lifestyle) but when you have children, they grow, you can't stop it, it just happens. As they grow there needs increase. You cannot stop that either. You need to progress in your pay to accomidate these needs. If your employer fails to keep up with even inflation or the surrounding agencies, you have to work extra just to stay even.

So when you say live within your means, you truly do not know what you are speaking of.

Now go get your pound of flesh you were given for the screw job on your fellow deputies and buy another pair of chaps with no azz in them, be happy

How typical of a person who cannot articulate a cogent argument! You simply launch an ad hominem attack. You imply that the person who disagrees with you is homosexual and has no children. You assume that the person who disagrees with you has no family and growing expenses.

And, as always, you assert that the person with whom you disagree took a position that was intended to harm his fellow deputies.

There is no room in your pathetic constrained little world to allow for the FACT that other people can have opinions that conflict with yours without having some self-serving motive.

It's a shame that you are so intellectually and emotionally limited.

When I look at you ................................

It's a shame that you have such a superiority complex, that you cannot see you are just another idiot.

It's a shame that you have such a superiority complex, that you cannot see you are just another idiot.
    Once again, no cogent discussion.

Just name calling.

Oh, by the way, your bumper sticker is here.

It looks to me like you're the idiot "how sad" You must be getting something from our admin for your dirty work with the union. You come off as an arrogant idiot who is out of touch with front line deputies.

Go back to trying to win favor with the admin as you have no friends here.

It looks to me like you're the idiot "how sad" You must be getting something from our admin for your dirty work with the union. You come off as an arrogant idiot who is out of touch with front line deputies.

Go back to trying to win favor with the admin as you have no friends here.

The unreasoning name calling continues.

I am a career slick sleeve who expects nothing from the administration for wanting to see the union out of our hair.

Actually, I AM the one with friends here. We outvoted the union supporters by an overwhelming majority. I am the one among friends.

I keep hoping you will see how this works. I give facts; you just call names. You lose........................

By the way, the full name is "How sad FOR YOU."

SUUUUURE you are

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234