join ccso - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: join ccso

Quote Originally Posted by mod 480
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Here are just a few examples of the great things going on at CCSO:

1. We are in an election year;
    2. Many of our people have left for other agencies due to poor management - why do you think we have 11 open positions;
    3. The road deputies hate the administration;
    4. We avoid work whenever we can (lots of relaxation);
    5. We killed a girl.
    Number 5 is disgracefull. This is a warning. Anymore comments like this will result in you being banned from LEO Affairs
    Sorry, it was out of line. It has been addressed and won't happen again.

CCSO Recruiter

This is the real CCSO Recruiter Cpl. Gravel. I did not start this blog. One way to tell is that the phone number listed to call is wrong. The second way is that anyone who knows me knows I would never have posted something with so many spelling errors. I know how to use spell check. Oh and by the way the 13 LEO positions are newly created positions for April 2008.

"Drowning in data, yet starved of information"
    - Ruth Stanat in The Intelligent Organization

Re: CCSO Recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl. Gravel
    This is the real CCSO Recruiter Cpl. Gravel. I did not start this blog. One way to tell is that the phone number listed to call is wrong. The second way is that anyone who knows me knows I would never have posted something with so many spelling errors. I know how to use spell check. Oh and by the way the 13 LEO positions are newly created positions for April 2008.
    There you go trying to recruit again. Retaliatory measures are under way. What a boob.

ya ya nice try....gee you got me convinced

It is obvious that Grovel is desperate when he must recruit on LEO Affairs. Good luck.

"If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12