Congratulations Lt. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best choice

just because people were at his party and because he's popular doesn't mean he's the best person for the job. it's easy to be popular when you try to be everyone's friend. discipline someone instead of banishing them out west, or make someone do their job, even if they do help you coach a team.

let's see now how many friends he keeps now that there is some accountability. wait till the first time a classic tune up occurs, we'll see how many friends he takes care of.

as a lt is he going to condone some of the things he allowed as a sgt? i mean he's now upper management.

he was a really good cop on the road and when he was in db. after he came he has changed a lot. still, i congratulate him on the accomplishment.

"He was a really good cop on the road and when he was in db. After he came he has changed a lot"? You my friend are completely lost! He is one of the handful of 10-8 cops in our department. There is a reason why he is so popular, because he takes care of his guys. And on a side note, I really don't care about your reference "wait till the first time a classic tune up occurs" This a public forum, think about it before you write your stupid comments pertaining to this man. Management or not, LT knows where he came from.

Finally, I don’t appreciate you saving face by saying, "I congratulate him on the accomplishment." Anyone who reads your post knows you are full of BS.

politics is always sunrise..look at misiti he should be in jail......he bets with a bookie... he is the biggest ass I have ever known.....I hope his retirement is short lived and the Feds get himm OHH yes they talked to him and he cryed like a little baby...wowo real tuff guy...no just an a hole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12