Vote of No Confidence for the Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FIU Alum.
    Be careful what you wish for and think this through carefully. We did this at Miami PD and the Chief and Deputy responded by changing a lot of the days off from weekends to mid-week. They screwed a lot of veterans by taking their weekends away. This was in response for our vote of no confidence.
    I hear you, but there really isn't much that he can they can take away from us...we don't have take home cars...we don't work 4x10's...our contract is crap...we have no mutual aid...no step plan...our shift differential is only 3/6...there really isn't much he can hurt us with except possibly some more mundane crap work but we're used to that so its no problem.

i say, bring on the vote!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by FIU Alum.
    Be careful what you wish for and think this through carefully. We did this at Miami PD and the Chief and Deputy responded by changing a lot of the days off from weekends to mid-week. They screwed a lot of veterans by taking their weekends away. This was in response for our vote of no confidence.
    I hear you, but there really isn't much that he can they can take away from us...we don't have take home cars...we don't work 4x10's...our contract is crap...we have no mutual aid...no step plan...our shift differential is only 3/6...there really isn't much he can hurt us with except possibly some more mundane crap work but we're used to that so its no problem.

i say, bring on the vote!!!
    Yes I agree... We have nothing...So lets do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12