10-15

Thread: 10-15

10-15

Excellent job by K9 T.F. and carey for catching the bank robbery suspect this morning at Baxters . Rock on brothers , rock on .............

Great Job, T.F. Good to see a positive message on here.

good job deputy franklin, you went the extra mile and gave out the 43 for the bank robber to be caught. im thinking definetly someone should put u in for dep of the month. you k-9 guys dont get enough recognition. I am a patrol deputy and just want to say thanks to the k-9 deputys, they really are a great group.

yea, maybe his sgt. will put him in for deputy of the month.

Good job guys, this is what this job is all about.

Bank Robber from CID

I would like to thank both the K9 deputy and the road deputy for the excellent job they did catching this bank robber. Let me tell you Franklin went way beyond what the average deputy would have done. This guy utilized his contact to figure out the possible year of the suspect vehicle that was from the Sarasota Bank Robbery the day before. He took it upon himself to pass the information out to the squads, then you get another aggressive deputy who patrols his zone trying to develop business, he hit the jackpot this time. I have never posted on this site before but I have read a lot of the posts, I couldn’t let this go without telling you guys thank you. Great Job!!!!!!!

T.F. K-9

TF,

You are a hard-charger. I have worked with you for almost 6 years and your drive to make good arrest still inspires me. I admire your tenacious character, and depite the fact it rubs some the wrong way, including myself in the past, you make me proud to work with you. MCSO should strive to accomplish the challenges set forth by the criminals in this county, and focus less on finding ways to criticize others on this forum. Both TF and Dep. Carey are t-8 in my book for going the extra step, God knows SSO doesn't BOLO pertinent bank robber info as they should. Be safe to all, and know that on or off duty, I will be proud to help a fellow LEO in need. God bless.