Ileads - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ileads

Stop whining. I'm a street cop like the rest of you and I don't care any more for the powers that be than you do, so spare the "coalition" comments. This system is light years ahead of P.I. It takes longer now because it is brand new and you don't know how to use it. That is probably your fault more than anyone else's. Some of us have almost no trouble with it at all. When I/Mobile went live, everyone was whining and complaining about it because it was new and unfamiliar. What do you hear about it now? Nothing. We're used to it. Six months or a year from now, you will hear nothing about I/Leads either because we'll be familiar with it. So suck it up because it's here to stay and it will be good.

Ileads

You are a street cop? Come on, who are you kidding? I have yet to talk to one person who says that Ileads is good. It sucks. Then you have the audacity to try and compare it with Imobile? The system that kicks you off every five blocks. The system that almost got a fellow officer hurt (taser incident) further because the GPS did not work (again.) The system blows and I defy you to find one person who says it does not. That is, one who does not have vested interest in it's success.

PCSO is currently hiring. Better work environment, ACISS is a much nicer system, you just write your report in Word, e-mail the report and call and the ARMS clerks add your captions. Very simple. Or you can hust call the ARMS clerk and narrate your report....no typing.

The only con is that you guys are going to have 10 calls holding at all times so you will have a lot more OT.

Whatever you decide good luck!!! Be Safe!!!

Sounds like you said PCSO always has 10 calls holding? I'm guessing you meant St. Pete....

And how about the system being down everyday for who knows what? And admin is complaining about OT!

Regarding the GPS not being accurate: What will happen when admin tries to burn someone because of where the GPS shows an officer to be, ie: out of your zone, near a call but didn't take it, on a 58 at one x20 but parked at a different x20, etc? The GPS has shown officers to be sitting next to each other when in actuality they are several blocks apart on different calls. And certain addresses are no where near where the GPS shows the call to be located.

Just another hustle for the city and department.

My biggest complaint on this whole system is the lack of training given to us before implementation. 4 days of training was just not enough. We NEVER went over how to do citations, FIRs, stats, or how to print things. The SUPERUSERS all say "we trained you" or "were you not paying attention". You know, if I had worked on this system non stop for the last 18 months I would be just as competent or more than YOU!!

If your going to change the entire structure of how we work, 32 hrs is just not enough time to teach a non-user friendly system. We should have had mandatory training time SET ASIDE each week for this. Not the "practice on your down time" bull$#it. What down time?

Yes Guest I meant at SPPD you will have 10 calls always holding so you will have lots of OT.

At PCSO you will get about 4-8 hours of OT per pay period (not counting court) on eves and days. You will probably get no OT on mids but you get paid 10% more.

Sorry bout that but thanks for pointing it out.

Be Safe Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup

and I would wager that certain offices in some city hal offices have the ability to observe the same the admin does, so D1 troops cannot watch certain "infested" areas without a warning going out to the locals that the po-po is in the alley watching.....

wanna bet?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Feeling Tense ?

Relieve your stress....
    Try BASH-THE-COMPUTER

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 5%26sa%3DN

Ileads

Somebody needs to be fired. This ain't working. Arrests down 75% because of Ileads. Chief, do something. How about this. Get rid of Ileads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12