6 minutes that could have saved Denise Lee
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

6 minutes that could have saved Denise Lee

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... ewssitemap

Check the above link out and see how the Cops screwed up

The cops did not screw up, the dispatcher did. The guys out in the streets did all they could do with the information they had. It's not their fault that this important information did not come out. Think about how they must feel, knowing if they would have gotten this call, they might have been able to catch this guy before it was too late. Now watch how the top brass starts pointing at everything else to cover this up. It makes you sick to your stomach, but think how her father feels, he has to work for these guys, and keep his mouth shut, because he is a deputy. My prayers go out to him and his family...

Re: 6 minutes that could have saved Denise Lee

Quote Originally Posted by fed up
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080207/VIDEO01/802070884/0/newssitemap

Check the above link out and see how the Cops screwed up
    Are you serious, how did the police in North Port screw this up? You are on the wrong board moron.

I think that NPPD did a great job with the information that they had. CCSO on the other hand committed fatal errors. I know it will never happen, but the CCSO operator should be criminally charged for not getting that info to NPPD in a timely manner. I have had all to many negative dealings with CCSO and believe that the poor leadership they endure has trickled down to the front line deputy causing the agency to attract the least qualified applicans.

Unfortunately, a mistake was made here. Nothing anyone does or says takes it back. If anyone was there on the night it started, they would have seen the great support given by CCSO then and the days following. If nobody was there, they would not and could not realize how valuable every one of those men and women were to us throughout this investigation! To come on here and bash CCSO for a mistake that was made by one person is ludicrous at best. I for one would like to thank each and every one from CCSO that has and continues to help us throughout this ordeal.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, just stating some facts. There was a 911 call after the bolo, according to everything that I have read and been told by deputies, it contained enough information that the dispatcher should have been able to think on her own that it might have been related to the issue at hand. For someone in that position to drop the ball of such a serious nature is pathetic, but what's worse is the way the Sheriff goes on T.V. and states that the 911 call came in at the same time that the bolo was going out, and that was proved to be a flat out lie. That's what disgusts me. He also stated that nothing that the Kowalski woman said pointed towards that case, COME ON. It's a very trajic ending and I know quite a few deputies that worked that night, and my heart goes out to all of you who did the best that you could, but that does not take away the un-excusable way that this 911 call was handled and the way that these certain individuals who are supposed to have integrity and honor are trying to cover this up. That's the part that's stinks. Mistakes happen, but to try and cover it up so you or your agency does not look bad, sorry, that has already happened and it's your own fault. Try doing the right thing and answer the questions with some honesty and integrity. Sorry for being so long winded and posting this on the NPPD site, I just got carried away when reading this post.

Most of the people posting about this incident have no clue except for what they have read and heard. The facts will come out in the end when the investigation is completed Until then, shut your mouths and stop making posts about an incident you were not involved with directly. Also for all the finger pointers and as far as a time frame is concerned, what about the very LOOOONG delay between the time king's family member saw Denise in king's car and the time that it was finally reported? Thats a huge issue.

So everybody should stop trying to put blame on anyone. Let the investigation take its course and the answers will come in the end.

All the armchair quarterbacking that is taking place from people that have absolutely no clue is making me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    Most of the people posting about this incident have no clue except for what they have read and heard. The facts will come out in the end when the investigation is completed Until then, shut your mouths and stop making posts about an incident you were not involved with directly. Also for all the finger pointers and as far as a time frame is concerned, what about the very LOOOONG delay between the time king's family member saw Denise in king's car and the time that it was finally reported? Thats a huge issue.
    And on what do you base that broad statement on? Your own personal knowledge or you own armchair quarterbacking and biased opinion of the CCSO or the NPPD? Your are the only one posting here who knows all the facts right? :roll: :roll:
    As for the long delay in the family call 911, I believe this thread topic is about the 6 mins of the CCSO 911 call. Start at thread on the family call rather then try and stear this topic to another.

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    So everybody should stop trying to put blame on anyone. Let the investigation take its course and the answers will come in the end.

All the armchair quarterbacking that is taking place from people that have absolutely no clue is making me sick to my stomach.
    The CCSO stood on TV and stated that their was no type of car or color given in the 911 call?
    Guess what? Both were given in the BOLO. That is unless you want to try and tell me that the media made up the recording when it was aired?
    And by all means lets have the CCSO evistigate it's self.
    Lets see how many sherrifs has the department had the have been removed for some crime in the last 20 years? How about all but two.
    Go sell your BS on the CCSO board, they seem to be by alot of that.

Here is an excerpt from todays paper:

"At 5:02 p.m. -- more than an hour before the first 911 call came in -- North Port police issued a Be On the Lookout bulletin for Denise Amber Lee and a green Camaro."

If you want to place blame, I think over an hour to send out a bolo of a kidnap victim is much worse then this reported 6 minutes from the CCSO dispatcher. If Denise lee's neighbor was talked to right away and the BOLO was issued immediately and not over an hour later things may have ended up different.

you are an idiot! The papers said........(must be true then!) MORON!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast