I'm sorry, in my original post I forgot to say, IF someone wrote a fellow LEO from here, there is always a few bad seeds. I have personally spoke with EVERY officer on our department, and the original poster is misinformed. NO CURRENT OFFICER HAS WRITTEN A LEO KNOWINGLY.

Yes I know, FORMER Juno Officers wrote people, but those people are out of the department. I can tell you, if you were to get stopped in our 2 square mile town, we would give you a "have a good day/night".

And for everyone to jump on this board and say "I am going to give Juno Officers tickets.", is immature. WE all agree that giving a FELLOW LEO is not a good thing to do, BUT the off-duty who got the citation should be upset, NOT someone who has nothing to do with the situation.

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion, but by holding grudges on a situation that has nothing to do with you, is stupid.

Everyone can sit here and talk bad about us, Jupiter, or anyone, but at the end of the day WE ALL ARE THE SAME. WE ARE A BROTHERHOOD, I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR ANY OTHER OFFICER, BECAUSE THAT IS MY JOB, AND EVEN IF THAT OFFICER GAVE A FELLOW OFFICER A TICKET, I WILL BE THERE TO HELP HIM/HER IN THERE TIME OF NEED.........