HollyWOOD pd catches Cop Killer Mazza - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I would like to thank all the officers who assisted us in the search and apprehension of the subject who killed our deputy today. You guys are always there for us and I would give you my heartfelt thanks.

Stay Safe

bso manny hernandez subject ( meldanado) was taken into custody in an electrical room.... i guess there was a camera in there too.
    hey I applaud you for the catch! great police work!
    your 2-0 catching cop killers thats great police work
    your 0-2 on finishing what the scumbag started. FYI
    just thought you should know what were all saying.
    no secondguessing.

Just so you know that you are right there was no cameras in the electrical room but there was about 5 choppers above there heads was there not. trust me there is not a cop on our department that would have not liked to have taken care of the problem but sometimes you just can't. i wish things could have been differant but this is what we must deal with as police officers one day the liberals will let us go back to the way it used to be.any one who works or worked for BSO should know this better then anyone

Great Job

To All Hollywood PD Staff: With all the termoil recently surrounding your department I would like to take this opportunity to Congratulate all involved in the capture of that worthless scum Mazza. I would certainly appreciate letters of commendation be placed in all personnel's file. They deserve a big pat on the back. Again Great Job Hollywood.

PS You have one of our former Communications Officers now in the academy working for you and will be a fine officer. He is 10-37 Attkisson

Just want to say thank you for catching that MF'er. You guys did a great job. THANK YOU again

Re: Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Retired NMB LEO
    Congratulations to all of you today. It makes me proud to be a retired LEO. Wish I was there.
    Hey RETIRED NMB LEO and I emphasize "retired", wish you were there? We don't.....pound sand! Stay off our site. A bigger bunch of a retired jaggovs never wore blue. Hope the current NMB cops learn to function like real men and don't try to play King of the Hill for career advancement like stabbing anyone they can to get ahead, boot licking, lying.

Re: great job

Quote Originally Posted by belfr223
    you did a great job ! there were no TV cameras around when you caught up to him ( FYI).
    but none the less godbless great catch
    we just have to suffer for 11 years now while this moron makes a circus out of us all.
    STFU you idiot. You need to get out of police work with that stupid superman rookie mentality. We're not going to prison for shooting a surrendering suspect for you or anyone else. Hey, here's an idea, catch the bad guy yourself next time instead of relying on us.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The point being is the MR'er was caught. Yes if he was made into swiss cheese it would have been great but he wasnt and he now has to face to up to what he did. Kudos to HWPD for catching him. Now stop with all the pettiness please!

Well i must say that anyone who holds it against us because we did not shoot either shooters then what i have to say is do it yourself next time. I would not expect other LEO's to judge us because of this i would think they would understand that it just can't be done when a person is giving up in daylight with a huge group of people standing around. trust me there is not a person that i work with that would not have liked to kill either one of the shit bags that we caught but it just can't be done sometimes. But at least we got him and he was taken into custody.

Thanks to the Hollywood police department for catching a killer and thanks for not killing him and making one or more of your officer murders. You all did a fine job. As an officer you shot and kill a subject just because you want to, no matter what he did make you a murder and you should be face charges as such. I am of the old school pride integrity and guts (PIG).

Old school?

Quote Originally Posted by Real old (PIG)COP
    Thanks to the Hollywood police department for catching a killer and thanks for not killing him and making one or more of your officer murders. You all did a fine job. As an officer you shot and kill a subject just because you want to, no matter what he did make you a murder and you should be face charges as such. I am of the old school pride integrity and guts (PIG).
    Me too, old school. But you and I obviously went to different schools. Were you the teachers pet? Did they by chance teach any grammar or spelling at your kinder and gentler school? Just because you shoot someone and you actually want to does not a murderer make. Had I encountered this slug I would've very much wanted to send him into the netherworld. If he gave me ANY opportunity I would've and celebrated after. Can't knock these HWPD guys. Sometimes you just cant do what you want. GOOD JOB TO THE HWPD GUYS who were forced NOT to fire.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast