What happened with watching out for each other. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Have a question

Quote Originally Posted by tuffstuff
    Speaking of LEO's being jerks to civilians employees of other depts, does Schwartz still work for Sunrise?
    you REALLY have to do something to get him mad at you. one of the nicest guys I have worked with.

Are we talking about the same? B. Schwartz?

I would be the FIRST ONE to admit if I had done something wrong, other than the initial reason for being stopped, believe me but I did not. He was doing radar around the Sawgrass mall sev yrs ago and yes I was speeding (45 in a 25) and he jumped out of nowhere so I pulled into the center to let the other cars go by and then I was going to pull over by his motor. Instead he made the other cars stop and made me pull over and then came over YELLING and me WHY DIDNT YOU STOP??? I said I did stop but I wasnt going to cut the other cars off. Needless to say it didnt go well from there. I was so nervous and SO ANGRY that I couldnt find anything in my own glove compartment. He saw my id (which I laid in my lap, along with sev envelopes and I DID NOT SHOW IT) and went ballistic from there! Started yelling to other units that if I thought he was going to give a DISPATCHER professional courtesy, I was crazy. I had never even mentioned I worked for a pd/so until he asked me. And I most certainly didnt ask for professional courtesy! I have never made a complaint on a unit before but I did this time. I admit I deserved the tickets but not the beratement! Are we talking about the same guy? Ive heard from sev other Sunrise units that he was not such a nice guy and some less than nice comments that I wont repeat.

Re: Are we talking about the same? B. Schwartz?

Quote Originally Posted by tuff stuff
    I would be the FIRST ONE to admit if I had done something wrong, other than the initial reason for being stopped, believe me but I did not. He was doing radar around the Sawgrass mall sev yrs ago and yes I was speeding (45 in a 25) and he jumped out of nowhere so I pulled into the center to let the other cars go by and then I was going to pull over by his motor. Instead he made the other cars stop and made me pull over and then came over YELLING and me WHY DIDNT YOU STOP??? I said I did stop but I wasnt going to cut the other cars off. Needless to say it didnt go well from there. I was so nervous and SO ANGRY that I couldnt find anything in my own glove compartment. He saw my id (which I laid in my lap, along with sev envelopes and I DID NOT SHOW IT) and went ballistic from there! Started yelling to other units that if I thought he was going to give a DISPATCHER professional courtesy, I was crazy. I had never even mentioned I worked for a pd/so until he asked me. And I most certainly didnt ask for professional courtesy! I have never made a complaint on a unit before but I did this time. I admit I deserved the tickets but not the beratement! Are we talking about the same guy? Ive heard from sev other Sunrise units that he was not such a nice guy and some less than nice comments that I wont repeat.
    dont know what to tell you. ive worked with him for years and no problems. Whats your argument tho, that he was mean or that he didnt give you courtesy?

Also, laying your ID on your lap is a sign of "look here, im one of you!" I really dont care which way you interpret it.

I am going to answerer this open minded! He is one of the most respected and nicest guys in the department. He will, for the most part do anything for any officer needing assistance. I have known him for years and if what you say is true, then he was just having a bad day. I am not saying that he was wrong, but he is human. There are many other personalities, regardless of the agency that would of done much worst. He is a good guy and is respected by all except for ”one” in the department. If you have worn a badge and a gun then you know what I am talking about.

MY "arguement" was that he was NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL, not that he didnt give me "the courtesy". I admitted to speeding and I deserved the tickets, I also said I would never ask or expect!!! the courtesy. As for laying my id on my lap, I had also laid my envelope with my insurance and veh registration info there also. So you take that how you want it. The problem I had with him was the attitude only. Since as you say I put the id on my to say "look here, I'm one of you" he could have been a little nicer even THOUGH I DID NOT ASK FOR PROFESSIONAL COURTESY OR MENTION WHERE I WORK. Also at the end of this traffic stop when I asked if his name and id # were on the ticket, he told me that if I made a complaint on him he would call and make a complaint on me. Well the problem there would have been, I had already gotten what I had deserved, like any other citizen, that being the tickets. So obviously that was a veiled threat. Yes we all have bad days but as some on here were slamming the deputy for his bad behavior it goes both ways. Now that being said, and before you attack me, I don't necesscarily happen to agree with how the deputy handled his situation.

for the love of God please reread your entire post before you click submit. The grammar and spelling alone indicate to me exactly why you are a civilian employee.

Kindly please stay on your respective department forum and quit trolling ours, please!

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

whatever

If this was for my post, perhaps YOU should re-read it. There are no spelling or grammatical errors. Also, if you are going to criticize my post, at least mine contained complete sentences, which is more than I can say for you. I guess SOME of you guys can bash a deputy but cant take someone speaking ill of ONE of yours huh? :roll: As for staying on my respective department forum, this site along with my departments and all others on here are public forums. So, if I choose to post on here or any other department forums, I have that right, just as you do.

Dear Mr. TuffStuff,

I have highlighted in BOLD your grammar and spelling errors. You failed. See you next semester.

MY "arguement" was that he was NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL, not that he didnt give me "the courtesy". I admitted to speeding and I deserved the tickets, I also said I would never ask or expect!!! the courtesy. As for laying my id on my lap, I had also laid my envelope with my insurance and veh registration info there also. So you take that how you want it. The problem I had with him was the attitude only. Since as you say I put the id on my to say "look here, I'm one of you" he could have been a little nicer even THOUGH I DID NOT ASK FOR PROFESSIONAL COURTESY OR MENTION WHERE I WORK. Also at the end of this traffic stop when I asked if his name and id # were on the ticket, he told me that if I made a complaint on him he would call and make a complaint on me. Well the problem there would have been, I had already gotten what I had deserved, like any other citizen, that being the tickets. So obviously that was a veiled threat. Yes we all have bad days but as some on here were slamming the deputy for his bad behavior it goes both ways. Now that being said, and before you attack me, I don't necesscarily happen to agree with how the deputy handled his situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dear Mr. TuffStuff,

I have highlighted in BOLD your grammar and spelling errors. You failed. See you next semester.

You are absolutely pathetic for pointing out grammatical errors on an internet message forum... pathetic... and I am not the one who wrote that either...

Seriously, if you can't win an argument, there are better ways to concede than such childish antics.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    first of all "GUEST" its MS TUFF STUFF and since you didnt even come close to writing anything close to being grammitcally correct how dare you insult me. and for the person who stuck up for me thank you for telling this jackass that he is such......so mr know it all how do you spell veiled then since u know everything and u cant find a better way to win this arguement?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast