see this link, very important - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am trying

I am trying to work through the read tape and provide a private unnamed person to DONATE, keyword DONATE the equipment we need to get the job home, at the end of the night everybody needs to ogo home to there family, it seems besides all of the hoopla and low salaries and everything else we can imagine, we all joined for one reason, and that was to be police officers, I am getting the feeling that we are all hesitant for different reasons to get the shitbags off the street, so my thought is one of the problems as we saw in MIAMI a couple of weeks ago we are getting moreless ambushed and outgunned, so lets fix that problem and get what we need so we can ensure we make it home to our familys and make the highways a safe place for our teens to drive around, and other friends, family and neighbors to commute around with out a dirtbag trying to carjack for drug money or go for a joyride in there car, we gotta get all the lil fish and take back Florida.

Re: I am trying

Quote Originally Posted by questionman
    I am trying to work through the read tape and provide a private unnamed person to DONATE, keyword DONATE the equipment we need to get the job home, at the end of the night everybody needs to ogo home to there family, it seems besides all of the hoopla and low salaries and everything else we can imagine, we all joined for one reason, and that was to be police officers, I am getting the feeling that we are all hesitant for different reasons to get the shitbags off the street, so my thought is one of the problems as we saw in MIAMI a couple of weeks ago we are getting moreless ambushed and outgunned, so lets fix that problem and get what we need so we can ensure we make it home to our familys and make the highways a safe place for our teens to drive around, and other friends, family and neighbors to commute around with out a dirtbag trying to carjack for drug money or go for a joyride in there car, we gotta get all the lil fish and take back Florida.
    Well we all have been saying that for years. But there is one problem. The state of Florida doesnt give a SHIT!!!!!!!

SOLUTION: LET TROOPERS BUY THIER OWN AR-15'S.

FHP 'S RESPONSIBILITY- * WRITE POLICY (TRAINING , WEAPONS ALLOWED , AMMO ALLOWED)

BUSHMASTER-EOTECH , SUREFIRE RAILS , SUREFIRE VERTICAL GRIP WEAPON LIGHT---OOOH YEAH BABY

Quote Originally Posted by MR WIZARDMAN
    SOLUTION: LET TROOPERS BUY THIER OWN AR-15'S.

FHP 'S RESPONSIBILITY- * WRITE POLICY (TRAINING , WEAPONS ALLOWED , AMMO ALLOWED)

BUSHMASTER-EOTECH , SUREFIRE RAILS , SUREFIRE VERTICAL GRIP WEAPON LIGHT---OOOH YEAH BABY
    I will say it again. The state of Florida doesnt care!!!!! They are more worried about the liability than our safety. Just run the other way and work some crashes while 10-49 works the real crime. This is their thinking!

WHAT?

OR WAIT FOR THE ONE'S THEY ARE FIXING FROM ARMY SCRAP,
    What agency is using Army Scrap? Where did you get this information? :?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12