finally out of them ag greens and into dot blue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You DOT guys are something. Why don't you and new Colonel, take our loser colonel out for a ride in one of those dump trucks. then give us binder. He can run us with his eyes closed. Maybe he can bring back some class to us. Lord knows he tired over there, but the new guy keeps him back. What a putz.

Just tell DOT you are a loser in FHP. they will steal you, make you a captain, and over pay you. Let them think you can find dope. that will do the trick.

DOT

Binder hired Duncan, now that was something to be proud of. Wake up man !

At the Orlando DIAP conference one of the feds told me that EPIC had Duncan traveling the country teaching for them making big bucks. Maybe somebody knows a little more about it than you. What is your claim to fame?

My claim to fame is I work hard every day for MCCO. I suspect you must be the Lt. Col. who hires all these losers. Please give me a break. When was the last time you went hands on, or weighed a truck. Oh that 's right. You're not certified to do inspections. You failed the course. I suspect DD won't pass either. some bunch you FHP guys and outsiders are. Go handle your admin problems, I hear they are mounting. Need good counsel, Marie Maddox will be happy to help you.

My Claim

You are right, the Lt.Col and Duncan were just frauds, one couldnt see for the others BS. What did Duncan ever do ?, he teaches ! wow

No, just an officer who remembers being dispatched by the FO clerk., not having a shotgun, and very little overtime. Remember having to write a report if you wrote a car? Things are a lot better that they used to be

In all sincerity guys, how is it to work for DOT? I was thinking it would be an ok job. No nights and weekends. Sounds like the same State of Florida BS with the quality upper level of supervision. Other then the normal BS, how is the job its self? Do they normally sponsor people through the academy? Is the hiring process very complicated?

We work nights and weekends, sling scales and craw under trucks, If you don't want to work nights, weekends and hurricane deployments try bank security guard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12