what happend
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happend

what happend

Went and passed everything and went to the board and was told nothing ,why i didnot get hired.who do i call to tell me what happend.

TheReason you probablydid not gethired is because your grammer is sopoor. Callthechiefofpolicedirectlyandhewillansweryourque stions.

Its very rare for sppd not to hire someone they will take anyone they can get ...

I agree

Yes they do take anyone. When I was there one of my fellow cadets was a 60 year old man who passed and made it all the way to field training. The news even did a story on him. So yes you too can make it in. Its not what you know, its who you know!!

I never believe that people who post the "why didn't I get hired" things on this board are real. Aside from being told on a ride along how would some applicant find out about this board? Heck I worked here for two weeks before anyone finally told me what it was but then again I guess I'm slow, I was stupid enough to apply here.

what happened

Believe it or not they sent 12-15 names before the last hiring board and they only hired 7-8.....I don't know why but that is how it went. Supposedly they had another hiring board today but I don't know what happened with that.

I heard they were only hiring black males, is that still true?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Hiring

No ~ the Dept. is officially ahead of it's diversity standards, in comparision to the community......
    Read the MATRIX REPORT
    Finding minority applicants is .......however a problem

W/M recruits are on an increase.
    So is the maximum age limit.

What's up wit' dat ?
    Could the No snitches wanted ?? culture be catching up....????

Just to stop all the posts that are begining to drift away from the original post. 12345, it's as simple as this: You lied on the test. Just man up and take your lumps.

Man up? Smart'en up? If you failed the poly test, you wouldn't have taken the ride a long. If no ride a long, no backgroung check to waste time. Unless something came up in your background, your investigator should have contacted you to go over problems or concerns. Contact your investigator. They give the recommendations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast