"Coming out of the closet"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Coming out of the closet"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha!!!!!!!

For those who chose to read this topic because the subject was intriguing enough to grab your attention and news worthy enough for the TPD rumorville, I'm sorry to dissappoint you. I was only in the closet stuffing my face with a bucket of chicken, a dozen doughnuts, and a bag of chips. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to say hey hey to everyone out there in CopLand. It's been quite some time since I last checked out this website and actually read some of the topics for discussion. The entertainment value is still priceless. Unfortunately, 60% of the topics are crap and only highlight the misery, the disgruntleness (if that's a word), and the contempt many officer carry around with them. By no means am I critizing or faulting those indivduals, because God knows I have many days where the feelings are mutual.

I merely wanted to remind all of you and specifically those this applies to, to smile once in awhile. Let go of the stress that's killing you slowly but surely and enjoy life!!!!! Enough said!!!!

Now who wants to invite me over for dinner??? I'm HUNGRY!!!!!!

Peace and Love everyone (BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!!)

Who r u trying to impress?

He is not trying to impress anyone. Read some of the most recent postings on this site. You would think this is a bad place to work, while that is not true at all. What you are seeing is that there are still many people that love coming to work. Many of us have great relationships with just about everyone.

Some of you might want to try what he suggets every once and a while. Say hi to someone, not because you know them, simply because they are passing you in the hallway and it is the nice thing to do. Please don't be the one of the few that completely ignores someone that says hello or how's it going.

Everyone has bad days no doubt about it. You few might see that you actually enjoy life a little bit if you weren't such a stiff a$&.

Jake continue to be happy and spread the love baby :lol: the squirrelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssss luv you!!!

HEY HEY HEY!!!!

you must be gay

you must be gay

Re: you must be gay

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    you must be gay
    That will get you promoted around here :lol: